Interview?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he says something like "It is a great honour, for all of Luxembourg that we have such a good league table rider. It was simply "super". It's such an honour that, after 50 years, since Charly Gaul, a Luxembourger, or actually three Luxembourgers, stand up on the platform. I cannot be better, really."

I say: I think, because I can understand German, but my Letzebuergs is not so good (knowledge non-existent, really). So even though the languages are similar, I am not 100% sure. And I know I missed a part somewhere, but now you have an idea of what he said.

Some context: Frank Schleck (the cyclist of about which this is) was the revelation of that Tour de France, wearing the "white sweater" for "best youth". So that was an honour indeed.

Well, in the beginning of the conversation he's talking about being on the phone with someone a Claus something. I didn't watch the clip today but I have it saved on my PC and I remember him talking about being on the phone at the beginning before he said "super."

You are right, Lalla Meriem, he says something about being on the phone to explain the league table (or however you call it for cyclists, "das klassement") to someone. He says this before Luxembourg being proud and the "super" part.

I saw the page of wikipedia about the life of the cyclist , and I saw that it measures 1,86, and in a photo that goes out with felix they are almost of the same height, that felix is not so small as he was thinking, this one to my height!!!! :)

WOW! Thanks rociocristina! I never put those two together. Thank you for pointing that out!

I saw the page of wikipedia about the life of the cyclist , and I saw that it measures 1,86, and in a photo that goes out with felix they are almost of the same height, that felix is not so small as he was thinking, this one to my height!!!! :)

I couldn't find a picture of them standing near each other except for the ones where the cyclist is standing on the dais. Can you link the picture you saw of them standing near each other?

If Felix is only 1.86m (6'1") then Guillaume can't be more than 5'6"-5'9" I'm pretty surprised. You have excellent eyes. I totally missed the height connection.

Does anyone have the interview with Prince Felix and Monica Semedo which is mentioned earlier saved on their PC? It looks to be lengthy.

Girls can see that andry is he of the right, and it he, he is almost of the height of the same Felix

pressphoto.lu - Tour de France 2008

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Arrivée du Tour de France de cyclisme 2008

pressphoto.lu - Tour de France 2008

The photo is the same, but from different angles
I was thinking that felix was not so high, thanks to god that if!!!!

Sorry, The correct name of the cyclist is Andy Schleck

This page is of a magazine in luxemburgo I believe, if someone can understand the language, and gives us some important news,Thanks

Promi

Sorry,if the matter does not have to see with the forum, but i not where to put it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom