Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She seems to have a thing for chefs.
I also cannot seem to keep up with her love life. She hops around from one man to the next. Geez!!!

Why do you blame her? She was in a three-year relationship with Peregrine. And now has a new boyfriend, so nothing to complain IMO.

Maria-Olympia has been photographed with her new boyfriend Thomas Straker:

He is not her new boyfriend, I don't remember exactly now, but it was months ago when the British press published that the Chef had abandoned his wife for Maria Olympia. Thomas Straker and his wife had just bought a new house.... It had been a surprise. This is confirmation with explicit photos that the relationship has been consolidated.

But that's her "old" boyfriend, the Internet Cook who is still married, unless he has gotten a divorce in the meantime....
No, that's the same guy. If I'm not wrong, he is separated from his wife now.

I think you may have read a bit too much into my words, "new" wasn't meant like "brandnew" ;) I've simply called him "new" as he relatively still is after a few months only..

The media claim that Poppy- Constantine's relationship is broken. However, at the beginning of May, photos were taken of Olympia kissing Chef ( everyone said that he was not her boyfriend and pointed to another person like boyfriend of Olympia ) , those photos were taken leaving Poppy's birthday party at the beginning of May. This is curious, Constantine has not traveled to London to attend a family event, nor to Greece, but Olympia published a photo of her brother walking through London on May 5. Could Constantine- alexios had travelled to London to attend Poppy's birthday celebration? ...

The media claim that Poppy- Constantine's relationship is broken. However, at the beginning of May, photos were taken of Olympia kissing Chef ( everyone said that he was not her boyfriend and pointed to another person like boyfriend of Olympia ) , those photos were taken leaving Poppy's birthday party at the beginning of May. This is curious, Constantine has not traveled to London to attend a family event, nor to Greece, but Olympia published a photo of her brother walking through London on May 5. Could Constantine- alexios had travelled to London to attend Poppy's birthday celebration? ...
Somewhere I have read that Tino is living and studying in California which might not be a bad idea.
And , they are more or less private persons, no official royalties. All we get to know about them is postings on instagram or articles in tabloids. And we don't know how valid this is.

The media claim that Poppy- Constantine's relationship is broken. However, at the beginning of May, photos were taken of Olympia kissing Chef ( everyone said that he was not her boyfriend and pointed to another person like boyfriend of Olympia ) , those photos were taken leaving Poppy's birthday party at the beginning of May. This is curious, Constantine has not traveled to London to attend a family event, nor to Greece, but Olympia published a photo of her brother walking through London on May 5. Could Constantine- alexios had travelled to London to attend Poppy's birthday celebration?
Well, two of Tino's siblings live in England, and Marie-Chantal joined them right after Easter. Tino could have attended Poppy's birthday party but that doesn't mean they're together. The journalist who made their relationship public was the one to also announce back in December that it was over, and he's studying cinema in L.A.
To top it all, Poppy is rumoured to be in a relationship with Archie Keswick -of the Jardine Matheson dynasty.

Prince Achileas Isabella Massanet attended the American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City yesterday, May 14:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom