Official Visit from The Philippines to Spain: April 16, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
April 15

King

Audience with Her Excellence the President of the Republic of The Philippines, Ms Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
Zarzuela Palace

King and Queen

Delivery of the edition II of the International Prize Don Quijote de la Mancha to Her Excellence the President of the Republic of The Philippines, Ms Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, and to D. Mario Vargas Llosa
Zarzuela Palace

King, Queen, Prince and Princess of Aturias

Lunchwith Her Excellence the President of the Republic of The Philippines, Ms Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
Zarzuela Palace

La presidenta filipina comienza hoy una visita a España, en la que se reunirá con el Rey y Zapatero. europapress.es

Wow, our president is making a lot of visits to Spain recently. ;):p
I could just imagine the headlines in the newspapers here.. although I'm anxious to see the pics of the visit too.:)

Where are the photos from the lunch with the president of Philippines ? :sad:

It seems that they considered a third session of photos in two hours to be excessive and the lunch was private. The agenda was very strange because the President of The Philippines reduced her trip for the disease of her husband.

It seems that they considered a third session of photos in two hours to be excessive and the lunch was private. The agenda was very strange because the President of The Philippines reduced her trip for the disease of her husband.

Thank you for the info :flowers:

Wow, our president is making a lot of visits to Spain recently. ;):p
I could just imagine the headlines in the newspapers here.. although I'm anxious to see the pics of the visit too.:)

Of course, because she needs to suck it up to look good before she leaves office. :D Thank goodness her family isn't with her again. I'm actually more excited to see Mario Vargas Llosa.

The only thing different about this visit is this one's more low-key, evidenced by the fact that there's no state luncheon. Also, if I remember what I read correctly, the main reason for the visit to Spain is to accept the awards, so this is not really a state visit (nor because of Mike Arroyo's heart).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom