Order of Succession to the Throne

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This information is totally false, Princess Alexia is Orthodox Christian, she has not abandoned her religion, her husband, Carlos Morales, assumed the Orthodox religion, and renounced the Catholic religion, before getting married. All the children of Princess Alexia have been baptized by the Orthodox rite. They are all orthodox.

I guess Carlos and Amelia being baptized in a Catholic church might have created the impression that they were baptized into the Roman Catholic church.

The children of Princess Alexia are Orthodox, they were baptized by the Metropolitan Polykarpos of Spain and Portugal and Exarch of the Mediterranean Sea, I even remember the photo of Polykarpos arriving at the church in Lanzarote. At Carlos's christening, Princess Alexia explained to the Spanish press that the ceremony was orthodox and explained what it consisted . It is true that it was celebrated in a Catholic temple, but by the Orthodox rite, it is allowed due to the existing agreements between the Vatican and the Orthodox Church.

Does any Orthodox parish exist in Lanzarote? (I suppose the Morales family lives there).

If Princess Alexia is still in the line of succession then she'd come after the Crown Prince,his children and her 2 brothers ?

The children of Princess Alexia are Orthodox, they were baptized by the Metropolitan Polykarpos of Spain and Portugal and Exarch of the Mediterranean Sea, I even remember the photo of Polykarpos arriving at the church in Lanzarote. At Carlos's christening, Princess Alexia explained to the Spanish press that the ceremony was orthodox and explained what it consisted . It is true that it was celebrated in a Catholic temple, but by the Orthodox rite, it is allowed due to the existing agreements between the Vatican and the Orthodox Church.

Yes, that is correct. The Vatican allows Orthodox rites to be celebrated in Catholic churches in areas where otherwise Orthodox churches are not available.

:previous:Exactly, and in Lanzarote there are only Catholic temples. But I have found the photo of the Metropolitan arriving at the church, to celebrate the baptism of Carlos Morales

https://www.gettyimages.es/detail/f...otografía-de-noticias/113959894?adppopup=true

Yes, I found that one as well - and Ana Maria was baptized in a Greek orthodox monastery so while it seems unlikely that they regularly attend an Orthodox mass, they seem to have been baptized Greek Orthodox.

Will Prince Constantine Alexios succeed Prince Pavlos as head of the Royal House of Greece?

Post #22 above lists the line of succession :previous:

Back
Top Bottom