Princess Charlene Jewels 2: Aug. 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pearls are magnificent and you can never go wrong when wearing them.

Last edited:
I think I saw Charlene wearing a large necklace and earnings set more than once. I can't remember with what dress, they were bold and shiny pieces of jewelry, so I assumed they were diamond.

The question with headline stories like this is how much of the jewellery is owned and how much offered by a jeweller for the Princess to wear at important occasions such as the Grand Prix. There’s no doubt they could be purchased, but I think it’s often the case that such statement pieces could be ‘borrowed’.

The question with headline stories like this is how much of the jewellery is owned and how much offered by a jeweller for the Princess to wear at important occasions such as the Grand Prix. There’s no doubt they could be purchased, but I think it’s often the case that such statement pieces could be ‘borrowed’.
Yes as so often we don't see them worn again ,it is quite possible that the Princess does own them as I see no need for a consort of one of the wealthiest reigning houses to need to borrow pieces.

I believe Charlene has yet to attend a European Royal Gala.

Back
Top Bottom