Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes a really classic look and perfectly styled too!

No one amongst the British Royals can look so effortlessly chic in a hat like this. The whole outfit is very classy.

No one amongst the British Royals can look so effortlessly chic in a hat like this. The whole outfit is very classy.
I wonder if its a design by her favourite Irish man?

I wonder if its a design by her favourite Irish man?

It’s her Ascot hat from last year, repeated since then. If you mean Treacy, I believe it is his, but Royal Hats would of course know.

A really nice dress and signature look of daytime Camilla!
Indeed. It is very much her current style for summer dresses, and we have seen her wear many dresses in different prints in a similar style.

Two nice recent outfits pictured here..Love the feather print dress, it’s very classy, and it’s another beautifully honed appearance at the garden party.
The dress worn under the BE robes was okay. Personally, I prefer a long white dress for ceremonial robes events. Can’t think what other day dress that might have worked any better. It also seems right for a tiara or some kind of head gear for ceremonial garments Not sure what the previous Queen used to wear. I note Charles is bare headed too. With other ceremonial robes, there’s usually accompanying head wear

Last edited:
Today's grandmother-flower dress wasn't the best choice under her BE-robes imho.
I agree. Lovely as the dress may have been, I think she should have worn a gown. And a tiara!!!

That said, this is a new reign, and the Queen is entitled to establish the dress ciode as she chooses.

Last edited:
Two nice recent outfits pictured here..Love the feather print dress, it’s very classy, and it’s another beautifully honed appearance at the garden party.
The dress worn under the BE robes was okay. Personally, I prefer a long white dress for ceremonial robes events. Can’t think what other day dress that might have worked any better. It also seems right for a tiara or some kind of head gear for ceremonial garments Not sure what the previous Queen used to wear. I note Charles is bare headed too. With other ceremonial robes, there’s usually accompanying head wear
The late Queen Elizabeth always wore an evening gown and tiara to these kind of events.

The late Queen Elizabeth always wore an evening gown and tiara to these kind of events.
She did, when she wore the robes and mantle. However, when she attended the 2017 service (her last, if I am not mistaken), she went in a day dress, and no robes.

Today's grandmother-flower dress wasn't the best choice under her BE-robes imho.
Indeed. Wonder why the did not close the Robe somehow. In the case of the late QEII one could see nothing under it

For those who haven't seen it yet at the current events thread - the above mentioned dress under the robe earlier today:

** Pic **

The length could have been extended, but the pattern was actually a rather smart matching choice for the robe.

Back
Top Bottom