Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 5: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a very attractive gown. I think it’s a little different from her usual style of evening wear.

At the third final evening today, May 29, Mathilde wore a white Dries van Noten dress again:

** April 2024 **

Tonight:

We've seen that red Jenny Packham gown on the Princess of Wales, only hers was a pale pink, I believe.

At the third final evening today, May 29, Mathilde wore a white Dries van Noten dress again:

** April 2024 **

Tonight:

The white Dries Van Noten is one of Mathilde's most elegant gowns. I love it!

I notice in all three separate events the common denominator is shinny monochromes, she looks great in all three events.

Queen Mathilde looked great in glittering red (Jenny Packham) at the finals of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition 2024 this evening, May 27:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Lovely. Is this the first time we are seeing Queen Mathilde in Jenny Packham?

This is a classic example of a previously unknown brand benefitting from Catherine's custom, and now getting worn by famous ladies from across the world. Queen Mary of Denmark and Crown Princess Victoria have also worn Jenny P, if I am not mistaken.

Lovely. Is this the first time we are seeing Queen Mathilde in Jenny Packham?

This is a classic example of a previously unknown brand benefitting from Catherine's custom, and now getting worn by famous ladies from across the world. Queen Mary of Denmark and Crown Princess Victoria have also worn Jenny P, if I am not mistaken.
According to 'garderoberoyale' (a blog focusing on Belgian royal clothes) it was indeed the first time Mathilde wore a Jenny Packham dress.

** April 2024 **

Tonight:

Nice to see this gown again ,the queen looked splendid.

Queen Mathilde at the fourth final this evening, May 30, wearing a new Giorgio Armani dress:

Back
Top Bottom