Statements, Opinions; Feelings ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
simon said:
Yes that's true....and I'm sorry that I spread it around or helped to do so :eek::(
You don't have to apologize, Simon. You are not the one who has invented that stupid rumour...

michelle said:
What do you really want to say with that Nathalian ????
I mean , if you make a comment then please make it clear. What's so weird about Alberts and Stephs relation and what do you see on some photos :confused:?

I think what Nathalian and Simon may possibly be referring to is that photo that was posted on the forum of what looked like a "topless" Stephanie hugging Albert. I know Europeans are more...liberal...in a lot of ways from us Americans, but I was taken aback by the photo. But then again, I am somewhat conservative in my nature. So, maybe it's just me....

mw7060a said:
I think what Nathalian and Simon may possibly be referring to is that photo that was posted on the forum of what looked like a "topless" Stephanie hugging Albert. I know Europeans are more...liberal...in a lot of ways from us Americans, but I was taken aback by the photo. But then again, I am somewhat conservative in my nature. So, maybe it's just me....

I wasn't really refering to that picture. It doesn't strike me...well I'm european so I don't think hugging ones sister even if she's topless is a big deal. It's rather normal.
I was refering to some rumor that was going around, and I felt by seeing Albert with Steph that it could be that he was kind of attracted to her...but that's totally weird and I wanna make that clear again - I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it is totally nonsense!

I´m refering to what I felt...and the pics that mw said....Look, don´t get angry with me...It´s just my opinion...I´ve said sometimes I feel this way...but, they´re siblings...probably, like mw said, europeans are more liberal...and, I don´t know how they relationship is...sooo.....just, don´t get angry with me, please!!! :( :(

I'm not agnry neither....
...but the rumour is really strange.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING SLANDEROUS REMARKS. Slander is against TRF Guidelines.

Albert and Stephanies relatinship seems to me ......abnormal, are you sure they're siblings?

What do you mean by that?

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie seem to rely upon one another for so much. There is trust and security in their relationships. I think that is must be difficult to find the same trust and security elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom