Working visit to New York by members of the JRF: September 17-24, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god, you are so right, it is transparent. did she not notice that ??? or what ??
ofcourse she notcie ; she choose put it , but because she go out conuntry & she take sweater with her "red" & she put , but she choose the dres put so she notice is transparent & you can see her up part & bra

I like Princess Ghaida´s dress a lot,I am sure it was only see-through with the flash of the camera-sometimes clothes look different in real life than on the pictures :)

New York, September 23(Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II said that " since assuming the honor of serving Jordan in this position, my commitment to reform has been unwavering''.

-> Good speech from King Abdullah,he made some good points and I wish more Arab leaders would understand his point of view-especially in countries where citizens still have very little to say and the leaders refuse to give them equal rights and justice...

I couldn't find these anywhere else in Jordan section, so I apologize if this is a repost.

Flickr photos of Rania's appearance at the Clinton Global Initiative on Sept. 21, 2011

Clinton Global Initiative Flickr
Voices for Change in the Middle East and North Africa Special Session (CGI 2011) - a set on Flickr

Getty Images
The Queen Consort Of Jordon Queen Rania And Archbishop Desmond Tutu

The Queen Consort of Jordon Queen Rania and Archbishop Desmond Tutu converse during the 'Every Woman, Every Child' UN Reception at the Grand Hyatt on September 20, 2011 in New York City.

Last edited:
great photos thanks Salma.
i like the way princesses Ghida and Dina doing things together they are a good/beautiful team:)

I couldn't find these anywhere else in Jordan section, so I apologize if this is a repost.

Flickr photos of Rania's appearance at the Clinton Global Initiative on Sept. 21, 2011

Clinton Global Initiative Flickr
Voices for Change in the Middle East and North Africa Special Session (CGI 2011) - a set on Flickr

Getty Images
The Queen Consort Of Jordon Queen Rania And Archbishop Desmond Tutu

The Queen Consort of Jordon Queen Rania and Archbishop Desmond Tutu converse during the 'Every Woman, Every Child' UN Reception at the Grand Hyatt on September 20, 2011 in New York City.

I did not like her blouse in the Clinton Global Initiative, the colors are horrible together :ohmy: but I really like her hair it looks thick and healthy :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom