2005 National Day / Enthronement ceremonies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am looking for a good close up of victoria from the gala evening without any watermarks does anyone got one i have found a few but they are a bit far away

Some more from Abaca

jh51r6.jpg

jh51sp.jpg

jh51uc.jpg

jh51z7.jpg

jh5206.jpg

jh524h.jpg

jh525w.jpg

jh5274.jpg

jh528k.jpg

Great pics, thanks! Prince Albert seems to be very close to his nephews, especially Pierre.

sorry to be critical, but in one of the latest pics posted featured Andrea grinning, and showed a dreadful set of teeth. no wonder he chooses the "no teeth" smile if posing for pics. Hang up the cigarettes dude.

I'd say the fireworks that went off sometime during that evening.

royrrules said:
sorry to be critical, but in one of the latest pics posted featured Andrea grinning, and showed a dreadful set of teeth. no wonder he chooses the "no teeth" smile if posing for pics. Hang up the cigarettes dude.

Well, so often he's not smiling because the media hounds and pestors him, so I would rather focus on the fact that he's enjoying his time w/his uncle and family; obviously, the guys have a lot of inside/private jokes to share, and it's great to see them express their joy for their uncle, and his good fortune.

Guest2003 said:
Princess Caroline is friends with Chanel fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld. I am certain she and her daughter get free clothes from him. A lot of fashion designers give away free things to celebrities so that they can get publicity in return.

Princess Caroline, in my opinion, should have worn something by fashion designer Oscar de la Renta or Carolina Herrera. Their clothes seem to match her personal style.

http://www.oscardelarenta.com/main.html

http://www.carolinaherrera.com/home.htm[/quote

That's right that the Princess Caroline is the best friend of Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion designer, but I'm not sure that Princess Caroline gets free clothes from Chanel (maybe discounted but not sure). In the past I saw that the Princess Caroline wears several times "the same clothe" but it is not only Chanel but she wears also Prada, Armani (Italian), sometimes Jean Paul Gauthier, ...
Please don't forget that the Princess Caroline is voted as the most elegant woman of the world twice or third time!!!

Best Regards

I don't think that they take free clothes like the regular glitzy people, who borrow clothes and jewels for one night. I think most royals actually do pay their clothes which is why they wear them again - like everyone else who pays for them. Caroline wore her wedding costume on plenty other occasions, Steph wears her suits several times and over years.

And they do wear lots of different designers and Steph was even seen at the red cross ball with a summer dress from La redoute (mail order). They wear what they like, not whom they are friends with. And I don't think that neither KL nor Caroline would make their friendship depending on whether or not she wears his clothes. What would that tell you about their friendship?

Siblings love... so cute , Albert laid his hand on Steph's knee as her tears were coming and she gave him a little blink of an eye...

qysh8k.jpg
qyshlf.jpg
qyshs5.jpg
qysht5.jpg

(TF1)

I also made some screencaps, enjoy - TF!

spd7gn.jpg

spd7iw.jpg

spd7o5.jpg

spd7pz.jpg

spd7ro.jpg

spd7wx.jpg

Thank you, tbhrc ... but don't forget sweety Steph there, honey ;) :)

t5pytd.jpg

(PDV)

Those heart earrings Caroline wore for nat'l day are fabulous.

tbhrc said:
Some great pics from realis:

The second one is perfect! The other two are beautiful. Thank you tbhrc! :flowers:
Stephanie's suit from that day is so lovely, I love the colour and love those "crazy" details. Her hair we've seen like that since then, and we all went wow, but that colour and those clothes she should wear more often.

realis.mc. I think you have to have a username and password to view all the pics. YOu can see some good ones under evenements. But I could not find the link for the national day pics. Can anybody help?

I always love to see the smiles of the three sibilings. You can tell via their smiles (which don't appear forced all the time) that they have good relationship. While I am sure Steph and Caroline haven't always gotten along...they seemed to have repaired their relationship.

Thanks for the pics everyone! While I am sure it was a great day....it was most likely a day of rememberance for the loss of their father.

Here's a great gallery of pics I have never seen before, I esp. like the one of the Grimaldi siblings:

Gallery

Thank you tbhrc. :flowers:

Suddenly I remember I've heard about these pictures, somebody photographing from the inside, but I've never saw the result. Me too like the last one very much.

Here's a great gallery of pics I have never seen before, I esp. like the one of the Grimaldi siblings:

Gallery

what royal guests from other countries were there?

You can find a lot of pics of the guests when searching through this thread.
These are the guests I can remember, but maybe I've forgotten someone :)

Crownprincess Victoria of Sweden
The Earl and the Countess of Wessex
The Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxemburg
Prince Joachim of Denmark
Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde of Savoy
Prince Serge of Yugoslavia and his wife
Prince Charles and Princess Camilla of Borbon
Prince Alois and Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein
Prince Jean de France, Duke of Vendome
Prince Feisal Bin Al Hussein of Jordan

Back
Top Bottom