A Boy for Carl Philip and Sofia - Alexander Erik Hubertus Bertil: April 19, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is their first child I think they are probably enjoying this special time. We have waited this long what is another hour as long as baby and mom are doing fine.

:previous:
Exactly what I thought!

Hope they are enjoying a few (fairly) quiet moments with their new baby.

Hopefully there are subtitles! lol

LaRae

Who do you think will attend the Te Deum? The Crown Princess, Princess Estelle, Princess Leonore,...?

Prince Carl Philip is starting now.

Wow surprised I went to work early this morning and no hint of a baby, get home and the baby is born.

Of course the important thing is a healthy mommy and baby, but its natural everyone is excite to know gender and name tomorrow.

Congrats to the couple on the new baby and to the whole family:flowers:

New Baby for Prince Carl Philip & Princess Sofia

It's a boy.

For some reason people are tweeting girl!

Last edited:
So the FB people were right...a prince!

LaRae

I am confused is it a boy or girl? 2 people saying boy, 1 girl :ermm:

He weighed in at 3.595kg and 49cm.

I googled what CP was saying...lol so I could figure out what gender!

LaRae

Wow another new Prince for Sweden!

:flowers: Thanks I just saw the court announcement. Just confused as a few posts were saying princessan.

CP broke the mold, a son first ;) The boys out number girls for the first time.

Now we wait for the name!

LaRae

Wow! I got the feeling that it would be a boy!
Congrats to parents and grandparents!:bunny::swedenflag::swedenstandard::baby::duckie::rose2::rose2::heartflower::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers:

On a different note, it is unfortunate that this boy is not the second in line after his father.

Last edited:
Maybe they will use one of CP's names as well.

LaRae

While it would have been sweet if CP like his sisters had a girl first, I love we have the three little princes so close together in age. Nicolas is a bit older, but the three of them likely will still be close growing up.

I am leaning heavily towards Bertil. I expect 3 names (Estelle is the only grandchild with 4).

Congratulations to Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia and their families!

I was hoping for a boy!

God bless them.

I'm so surprised about it being a boy! Maybe because of the reports they were seen buying girls things. I'm very happy for them!

Back
Top Bottom