Archduke Karl, Head of the Imperial House and Family 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcduchess Francesca and Prince Albert attend 'Western Flag' inauguration at the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum on 3 December in Madrid

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/...s=all&uiloc=view_all_more_from_this_event_adp

The museum is managed by Francesca's stepmother.

The exhibit was commissioned in honor of Earth day. The event though was being hosted by Francesca and her TBA21-Academy (part of her Thyssen-Bornemisza contemporary art) which works to bring artists and scientists together to discus the environment and global warming. The UN Climate change conference is being held in Madrid December 3-13, so the exhibit and the event were meant to coincide with it. Albert of course has worked long with climate change and the ocean, so not a surprising speaker.

And with whom he danced?
Wedding date of his sister still unknown?

Archduchess Francesca at the presentation of the Moving Off the Land II exhibition at the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum in Madrid today, February 24:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

I believe that the Archduchess Francesca's mother - Fiona Campbell-Walter - is also in some of the photos.

Would Archduchess Eleonore marry in Vienna?

Has it been confirmed anyway that there is an official engagement between Eleonore and Jerôme?
And I do not mean some babbling to Hola! or the likes.

Last edited:
He gave an interview this week. He said he felt well and had only a few symptoms.

:previous: Fantastic to see Archduke Ferdinand doing this! He's doing a great job.

That's great news! I hope Archduke Karl will continue staying healthy. I also applaud Archduke Ferdinand's efforts in maintaining Austria's food supply and continue cheering for him.

Hurray! ?

I am waiting and praying to hear the same news from the Palais de Monaco and from Clarence House....:ermm:

Last edited:
Wonderful news and great to see the interaction between father and son.

But I think they will dance at Eleonore's wedding party no sooner than next year.

:previous:

It is known that they live separated since 2003 but I did not read anything of a divorce. I did notice that in newspaper articles etc. she is now more often referred to as Francesca Thyssen instead of Francesca Habsburg, but since these articles seem to focus on her TBA21-initiative that makes sense.

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone saw articles written in 2019 about Francesca saying Karl and Francesca amicably divorced. Does anyone know if that is true and accurate.

https://www.departures.com/art-culture/francesca-thyssen-bornemisza

Some years after the birth of their third child, the Archduke and Archduchess started to live their own lives. So happily married but not living together for almost 20 years. For events and highdays, the couple assemble together. Actually a harmonious model I would like to have seen with Charles & Diana, Andrew & Sarah (whom even live together again).

What a strange Wedding.. most of Archduke Brothers did not attend .
The Glory of Baron Thyssen and the modesty of the Son of the last Emperor of Austria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom