Autographs Of The Princely Family Members

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On July 2001 I graduate at High School whit the best evaluation of my country, my best friend wrote to Albert a letter in order to let him know that I was his fan ...and In october I received a photo of Albert, and he wrote:

Auguri (That it's the italian for congratulation!)
Albert de Monaco..

Just the time to find it, and I will post the photo... ;)

Aww that is really cute but also good handwriting

Out of all the members of the royal family Grace and Stephanie has/have the best handwriting coming next is Albert and Caroline and Rainier is last his handwriting is very hard to read.

This one is so very cute ... Steph's handwriting when she was 5 :

GAS1023965_072.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for the sharing. I think though this is Caroline's ... Steph just signed first. If you noticed, the penmanship of the letter and Caroline's signature are very identical.

Actually, it could even be Grace's. Caroline's and Stephanie's handwriting are very much like Grace's -- circular and straight unlike Rainier's and Albert's which are thin and slant to the right.

I think the letter was written by Grace, and the others just signed it. That really seems Grace's handwriting...

Yeah, well I guess you just misunderstood what I was trying to say. I meant Steph's signiture is cute. Of course it was Grace who wrote the letter.

Princesse Stéphanie - private collection

I´ve posted my private-collected ones here
( mostly bought at ebay )
http://WordsUponTheWind.blogspot.com
Sorry no hi quality, but I will add better ones when I have taken better photos
(dont know whats about the copyrights and publishing ?)

But please can you help me to find out the date when they were made or some info - one is the official with the family picture in background ?

I wrote a new thread but it was not accepted (browser problems ? ):bang:

Thanks a lot in advance !:flowers:

Last edited:
Words, I posted some dates as comments to your blog. Hope that helps :)

Wrinkels can happen ....

... even when you use air-bubbles enevelopes.
This time I sent birthday wishes to Stephanie and the attached cards came back somehow crunshed, this made me a little bit sad faced:sad:
I hope that it was on the way back, because the card itself was made with the same printing-technique. :ohmy:

View attachment 261919

... So take care³ when you send autograph requests.

Last edited:
Looking at this, she seems to not embrace change (slanted backwards) and the rounded letters point to someone who is affectionate, if I recall the basics of reading handwriting.. let me find a summary somewhere.

... even when you use air-bubbles enevelopes.
This time I sent birthday wishes to Stephanie and the attached cards came back somehow crunshed, this made me a little bit sad faced:sad:
I hope that it was on the way back, because the card itself was made with the same printing-technique. :ohmy:

View attachment 261919

... So take care³ when you send autograph requests.

Some Basic Examples

Slant of the letters:

A forward slant indicates high emotional expressiveness
Vertical handwriting indicates moderate, restrained emotional expression
A left slant indicates emotional withdrawal.

Angle of the lines on unlined paper:

An upward slant indicates optimism and higher energy.
A downward slant or lines with trail off the page indicate low energy or physical exhaustion.

General shape of the strokes:

Circular handwriting indicates an agreeable, easygoing nature.
Angular handwriting with sharp points indicates aggressiveness, directness, and high energy
Square handwriting indicates a real world, practical based approach
Squiggles and irregular strokes indicate an artistic and non standard approach

Individual letters:

The letter "t" has the largest number of interpretations. For example where the horizontal "bar" of the t is placed on the vertical "stem" indicates where one places their goals, while the height of the t stem indicates the potential to accomplish those goals.

A low t bar indicates goals set lower than what can be accomplished.
A t bar high on the stem indicates goals set high.
A t bar that is above the stem indicates setting goals higher than can be accomplished.

Pressure applied on the paper while writing:

The emotional intensity behind a person's behavior. The heavier the pressure, the more intense the emotions of that person.

Source: Graphology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Private collection
74_1_b.jpg

al1.jpg
al2.jpg
anr.jpg
family1.jpg
I think it's interesting that Albert signes himself as Albert di Monaco (italian form), and not de Monaco (french form); I wonder why, since French is the official language of Monaco...

I think it's interesting that Albert signes himself as Albert di Monaco (italian form), and not de Monaco (french form); I wonder why, since French is the official language of Monaco...

He signed Albert de Monaco, the e just looks like an i .

Glistening Seas

:lol: while PA handwriting is indeed beautiful. it too was a wonderment if it was di or de also the Monaco the "o" can come accross as an "a", too don't you think so too??? So, we can reasonably assume PA is very amiable and restrained from his handwriting?? that fact can be easily assessed from photo's too as he generally appears in quite a pleasant moods when he goes about his business.

Don't know that using handwriting is a good way to gauge things do you suppose?? Personally, the way some people write can be quite horrendous, pretty much an exercise in guessing as to how they mean to write in their everyday writing.

Although PA handwriting is quite wonderful??? He comes accross as being far more "tidier" in his person and appearance than his handwriting portrays him don't you think so too???:sun:

Are there any of the Casiraghi kids or Stefano? I woudl actually love to see Stefano's signature. And what about Stephanie's kids?

Well if I'm not mistaken there is in this thread a photo of the family back in 1989 in which everyone, including Stefano signed the photo. Then there was in this thread or another from the forum a photo in which you could see all of the Hanover-Grimaldi-Casiraghi family signing a Christmas card.

Back
Top Bottom