Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Eliza and Lady Amelia did some paid advertising for the Viv Choc, Roger Vivier bags they carried in London today, September 15 (the photos were taken for Roger Vivier and were only made to look like paparazzi photos):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Lady Eliza Spencer and Lady Amelia Spencer are fast becoming a busy duo at these events!

Last edited:
In my idea Lady Sarah, Lady Jane and Lady Diana Spencer had not such lives with an unbearable superficiality and zero depth, as their nieces now.

In my idea Lady Sarah, Lady Jane and Lady Diana Spencer had not such lives with an unbearable superficiality and zero depth, as their nieces now.

There's a difference too. The Spencer nieces are not really that much of a draw for royal watchers or even the general public so much. We only get glimpses of where they've been spotted at and, for the most part, it's fashion shows. To me, though, it no way reflects on these girls as being "superficial". We just really don't know that much about them.

It is true that the careers or studies of Diana's Spencer nieces (and nephews) are not known. The camera loves them so I guess that aspect of their lives are published.

"We are delighted to announce that the final episode of Duchess Series 2 will feature the exquisite Althorp House, set in beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.

It's chatelaine is the delightful @karenspencer, Countess Spencer who speaks to @duchessrutland about the incredible history of Althorp and her role as it's custodian. To listen to the full episode tune in this Thursday!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWp3uaeLI5O/

The Earl Spencer has been very busy this year with the success of his new historical novel, 'The White Ship', the dive he attended looking for the disastrous ship, and the archeological dig on the Althorp Estate. He just announced he has started a new novel just recently as he has many historical ideas and he is very excited about this one. He does interviews, podcasts, and attends several charity events.

He really caught hell over the issue of denying Diana a place to live on the estate before her death. You have to really dig into that controversy to uncover the real truth of the matter. The yellow press ran their propaganda on that issue for a long time to sell their trash and so many people believed it without fact checking and knowing the other side...his side of it.

Myself personally I have gained much respect for him over the years, and his professional writing of historical events puts him in the upper class of authors for that genre.

The Earl Spencer has been very busy this year with the success of his new historical novel, 'The White Ship', the dive he attended looking for the disastrous ship, and the archeological dig on the Althorp Estate. He just announced he has started a new novel just recently as he has many historical ideas and he is very excited about this one. He does interviews, podcasts, and attends several charity events.
Earl Spencer's books are non-fiction, not "novels." I'm a librarian, and there is a difference: a novel is a work of fiction. Lord Spencer has a degree in history from Oxford University and his historical works have been very well received from academics and the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom