Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL39T0tAPL2/

Watch as Charlotte Casiraghi puts her spin on the Hollywood qualities of the Principality for Chanel's spring-summer 2021 campaign.

Charlotte Casiraghi Models CHANEL Spring Summer 2021 Collection

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL39T0tAPL2/

Watch as Charlotte Casiraghi puts her spin on the Hollywood qualities of the Principality for Chanel's spring-summer 2021 campaign.

It´s quite a dramatic video, in its colours, its light... a somewhat dark atmosphere, a gloomy mood... I seem to recognize La Vigie as the shooting spot. It´s a nice video, although i must say that i think Charlotte has no acting talent at all...
( or maybe i' m just being jealous... ) :flowers:

Last edited:
"For the second edition of the Rendez-vous littéraires rue Cambon [Literary Rendezvous at rue Cambon], CHANEL and Charlotte Casiraghi, ambassador and spokesperson for the House, have invited the writer Camille Laurens alongside the actress Lyna Khoudri and the literary historian Fanny Arama.

“Her writing is a writing of desire. She always invents a language to translate the untranslatable, a language of the body, a hyper-responsive language in which the power of the words creates a feeling of dizziness and heady disorientation.” — Charlotte Casiraghi about Camille Laurens."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUfBZDjd2J/

Charlotte participated in the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco conference "When will the epidemic end? Living with the question" at the Princess Grace Theatre yesterday, April 8:

** Pic ** Instagram video ** Video **

Last edited:
With these philosophical encounters and the literary salons at Chanel Charlotte seems to have found her thing.
She looks very content at these occasions.

She has such a nice voice.

French fashion documentary maker Loic Pringent on the literary salons by Chanel and the use of libraries and books in fashion shows.
https://youtu.be/p6xr5JAEJmM

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte appears more content and in her element with Chanel than she ever did when representing Gucci.:whistling:

I absolutely love the dark Chanel with jeans and loafers. Chanel is dressing her very well in these events..

Beautiful music, acoustics are so bad can't understand Charlotte.

Charlotte Casiraghi and Anne Berest With Caroline de Maigret Cruise 2021/22 Show — CHANEL Shows

I am living for all these looks on Charlotte--this whole relaxed fit, wearable yet enviable, quietly expensive, obviously born-to-affluence vibe is so on point for her. A fashion house finally got her right. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I am living for all these looks on Charlotte--this whole relaxed fit, wearable yet enviable, quietly expensive, obviously born-to-affluence vibe is so on point for her. A fashion house finally got her right. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

To be sure. And some of those Gucci outfits were unfortunately a perfect fright!:lol:

She doesn't really sing, just whispers.
I hope we won't have a second "Stephanie" syndrome.

I totally second your thoughts Fandesacs... Calling what she's doing in the video « singing » is an offense to singers in general ... :ROFLMAO:as for another «artist » in the family... Ay madre de diós!!! :eek:

The third edition of the Rendez-vous littéraires rue Cambon [Literary Rendezvous at Rue Cambon] was held in Les Baux-de-Provence in the south of France on the occasion of the CHANEL Cruise 2021/22 show.

Charlotte Casiraghi presents the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco

Chanel: a fashion show in Provence!
Interview with Charlotte Casiraghi at 31:39

She looks so relaxed and comfortable in her own skin. :flowers:

Side-note, the location of the Cruise show is seriously so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom