Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will turn 18 on 28 June, so he is still under age. :lol:
:previous:
The Jordanian constitution required 18 years old according to the lunar calendar so he is not.

so he is 18...still too young for sush duties.
when the king is coming back home?

I agree with Biri .
Friends , He will be 18 this year he is 17 and in June will be 18

Last edited:
:previous:
The Jordanian constitution required 18 years old according to the lunar calendar so he is not.
Yes then he must swear as regent next year :cool:
why he not choose Princes from his Brothers or Cousin?

I agree he is still young for such responsibility but as i mentioned above CP Hussein passed the constitutional 18 years required accourding to lunar calendar months ago.

Last edited:
maybe he still young for the regent role i think if one of the king's brother is available so one of them must take the responsibility.
on the other hand the regent don't have so much to do like taking serious decisions or so...then i can say its not big deal.

Last edited:
maybe he stillyoung the regent role i think if one of the king's brother is available so one of them must take the responsibility.
on the other hand the regent don't have so much to do like taking serious decisions or so...then i can say its not big deal.
I agree. I have a feeling that there will be a number of the King's brothers and extended family members to help advise him if it was ever needed.

That`s true ... Prince Faisal was with him.

Last edited:
P. Iman , P Salma & P. Hashem . Yousef Allan FB :flowers::flowers::flowers::):):flowers:
1.. 2..3.. 4.. 5

Prince Hussein :)
Picture

Last edited:
Sooo Nice Pictures , They Looks Great , Princess Iman Looks So Nice & Little Prince Hashim Looks So Cute , Princess Salma Nice too , and CP Hussein He’s Completely Change he Really Become Nice Young Man , Thank you for Posting Rossina

Hi to all!
The pics are simply fabulous, giving us the impression of Hussein, Iman, Salma and Hashem grown up. I was wondering where the CP is going to carry on with his studies? Presumably Sandhurst, University in England, or College in The US? Or none of the mentioned? Thanks for the answer in advance!

i love the photos, but to be honest, i dont find princess salma pretty, even though she was so beautiful and cute as a baby/toddler. princess iman is so grogeous and i see more and more of rania in her. prince hussein is handsome but the younger one, prince hashem, does he look like whom, because i dont find any resemblence between him and his parents.

:blush: That little boy is really cute and adorable !
Thanks Burzg for sharing this photo

Nice pictures!, Thank you all for sharing them!

Is there any video of CP Hussein speaking english?

Last edited:
I have read today is the graduation of the CP from kings Academy .

A wonderful moment for any parent is to see their child graduate from high school. Congratulations!:flowers:

:blush: His photo with KA is very beautiful
He must be a very proud dad,
Congratulations !!
& the new portrait is lovely
Thanks Rossina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom