Clothes influenced by a princess' country

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marmi

Heir Presumptive
City
-
Country
New Zealand
I would like see if we can find examples of outfits which are influenced by the princesses countries.

For example:

This dress of Mary's which she wore in London (I found it in this post by micas, if you are interested)

To me, this is definutely a Scandanavian dress, not something that one would see on sale in the Pacific.

And this recent outfit of Letizia's I feel is the same, and I was wondering how many more examples we are able to come up with.

...This dress of Mary's which she wore in London (I found it in this post by micas, if you are interested)

To me, this is definutely a Scandanavian dress, not something that one would see on sale in the Pacific....

This dress is by Hugo Boss, so it is not Scandinavian or Danish. As it is a Boss creation, I would have thought that it would have been sold in the US and the Pacific as well

Well its certainly possible, but I think that it's more vibrant (for want of a better word) than most of the clothes sold here. I'm not saying that there are no bright colours or patterns etc - just that this style does not seem to me to be something that you could just walk into a shop an buy here.

I'm not sure if I'm expressing myself very well. I'm sorry.

Btw - I really love the dress!

Off hand I can think of a couple that wear clothes very much influenced by their Country:
1. Queen Rania of Jordan
2. Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
3. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
4. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
5. the Malaysian and Middle Eastern Countries

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom