Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif: June 1, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good question. King Abdullah and Queen Rania did not attend King Konstantinos' funeral, Noor Al-Hussein and Princess Raiyah did. :whistling:

I am 100% Team Wales and expect William to attend too because it's a crying shame that William, at 40, has never attended a big event held by another Royal Family. It's about time he starts to.

To be fair, until September 2022 Prince William was not the Heir and as a grandchild of the Sovereign came after the Sovereign's children. His father, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward were the fulltime royals to represent the Queen.

Prince William was simply not in the same rank as the other heirs until only 8 months ago…

The British Royals have always been famous for not reciprocrating on the same level, but as William was only a grandchild of the Monarch until very recently, it was natural for his father, his aunt or his uncles to attend instead…

Wether that will change now, who knows…

I hope anyway that the wedding of this lovely couple won’t be overshadowed about wether Charles or William goes or not…

Andrew will not already attend anywhere, he is not a working royal.

King Juan Csrlos and Queen Sofia will attend the wedding

Here's the Hola! article:
https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_e...gn=hola&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1684431347

OM actual G! Obviously Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía are close with the JRF, but given Juan Carlos, uhm, "delicate" situation, in which for the past years the SRF has tried to avoid any public contact with him, even at family funerals, I'm shocked to see him attend the wedding in representation of the SRF.
I'm very happy to see the most gracious Emeritus Queen at a big event.

This wedding is the gift that keeps on giving. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm shocked to see him attend the wedding in representation of the SRF.

It is not known who will officially represent the Spanish Royal Family at the wedding.

Nowhere is it mentioned that Juan Carlos officially represents the Spanish Royal Family, he will attend as a private guest of the family and probably he has leaked the information to Hola to create problems again. :whistling:

The friendship between the two families is very close, King Hussein's was the only funeral of a non-relative to which the entire Spanish Royal Family traveled, and a dozen guests from the Jordanian Royal Family attended Prince Felipe's wedding.

It is not known who will officially represent the Spanish Royal Family at the wedding.

Nowhere is it mentioned that Juan Carlos officially represents the Spanish Royal Family, he will attend as a private guest of the family and probably he has leaked the information to Hola to create problems again. :whistling:

He can tattoo himself "Private Citizen - Private Guest" on his forehead if he wants to, he's the King Emeritus of Spain and always will be. His presence can not be detached from the Spanish Royal Family and liked to, say, Guinea Bissau, no matter what Zarzuela says.

Juan Carlos leaks info all the time, but I don't think he would be dumb enough to involve Sofía into this for nothing. That's why I'm: shocked!

Everyone knows that their marriage already exists only in papers.

Someone from Belgioum or Great Britain?

Here's the Hola! article:
https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_e...gn=hola&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1684431347

OM actual G! Obviously Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía are close with the JRF, but given Juan Carlos, uhm, "delicate" situation, in which for the past years the SRF has tried to avoid any public contact with him, even at family funerals, I'm shocked to see him attend the wedding in representation of the SRF.
I'm very happy to see the most gracious Emeritus Queen at a big event.

This wedding is the gift that keeps on giving. Lol.

The Jordans are used deal with butchers, pardon "brothers" from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi-Arabia. Compared to these potentats and warlords, Don Juan Carlos de Borbón y Borbón is a gentleman with a spotless banner...

Last edited:
The Jordans are used deal with butchers, pardon "brothers" from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi-Arabia. Compared to these potentats and warlords, Don Juan Carlos de Borbón y Borbón is a gentleman with a spotless banner...
I get what you’re saying in a way, but I think you’re forgetting that the former royal family of Iraq and Syria is or was a branch of the Hashemite dynasty. Plus they (Jordanian royals) aren’t related to the other Gulf dynasties (the so called brothers as you refer to them as) and are not from the same tribe (s).

I get what you’re saying in a way, but I think you’re forgetting that the former royal family of Iraq and Syria is or was a branch of the Hashemite dynasty. Plus they (Jordanian royals) aren’t related to the other Gulf dynasties (the so called brothers as you refer to them as) and are not from the same tribe (s).

I meant the Jordans are used to deal with that Bashar Al-Assad guy or with the Saudi Crown Prince whom reportedly ordered a journalist to be cut to pieces in their Embassy in Turkey. They will, with all their heart, welcome Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía.

I meant the Jordans are used to deal with that Bashar Al-Assad guy or with the Saudi Crown Prince whom reportedly ordered a journalist to be cut to pieces in their Embassy in Turkey. They will, with all their heart, welcome Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía.
I highly doubt they will invite the so called “brothers” as you refer to them as. I think the only people from Saudi will be her family and friends from Saudi and elsewhere. The family are close to the Spanish royals so I don’t see why they can’t invite both the King and Queen Emeritus. Also they are friendly with some of the non-reigning royal houses

I highly doubt they will invite the so called “brothers” as you refer to them as. I think the only people from Saudi will be her family and friends from Saudi and elsewhere. The family are close to the Spanish royals so I don’t see why they can’t invite both the King and Queen Emeritus. Also they are friendly with some of the non-reigning royal houses

I see the point I wanted to make does not land. The late King Hussein and the current King Abdullah have met all Arab rulers, amongst them discutable figures as Saddam or Assad. They are used to walk tightropes in that explosive part of the world and will really not be shaken or stirred by a scandal less or more involving the former King of Spain.

His attendance only enhances the status of the Royal House, so he will be welcome.

Last edited:
I see the point I wanted to make does not land. The late King Hussein and the current King Abdullah have met all Arab rulers, amongst them discutable figures as Saddam or Assad. They are used to walk tightropes in that explosive part of the world and will really not be shaken or stirred by a scandal less or more involving the former King of Spain.

His attendance only enhances the status of the Royal House, so he will be welcome.
The point you made landed, I already understood what you said. I already agreed with what you said, so what’s the issue? I said that the despots probably won’t be invited

The point you made landed, I already understood what you said. I already agreed with what you said, so what’s the issue? I said that the despots probably won’t be invited

I will attempt to explain why it appeared you did not understand or agree with the original post, though I am not sure my explanation will succeed.

The original post stated:

You then quoted the post and wrote in response:

"But I think you're forgetting" and "so called" implied that you did not agree with what was stated.

"But I think you’re forgetting that the former royal family of Iraq and Syria is or was a branch of the Hashemite dynasty. Plus they (Jordanian royals) aren’t related [...]" suggested that you did not understand that the point of the post was not related to the family relationships between the dynasties.

Queen Rania hosted a Henna party for the bride today (May 22). Still waiting for the official photos.

Behind the scenes
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsiVDDuo1Nd/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsjEhE2IbmI/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The gift
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsjsvP5MntH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/CskAMLKt5z5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Some Arab media outlets shared exclusive photos of the bride showing her favorite hobby, horse riding.

Last edited:
I will attempt to explain why it appeared you did not understand or agree with the original post, though I am not sure my explanation will succeed.

The original post stated:

You then quoted the post and wrote in response:

"But I think you're forgetting" and "so called" implied that you did not agree with what was stated.

"But I think you’re forgetting that the former royal family of Iraq and Syria is or was a branch of the Hashemite dynasty. Plus they (Jordanian royals) aren’t related [...]" suggested that you did not understand that the point of the post was not related to the family relationships between the dynasties.
I think you misunderstood because I sent a response back to him about what he clarified.

Have you guys noticed that there seems to be a tension between Iman and Rajwa. I saw in Iman's henna party video that Rajwa tried to start up a conversation with Iman but she ignored her. And in today's henna party video at the beginning Rajwa hugged her mother, Rania, and Salma but ignored and didn't even even hug Iman and throughout the video I noticed that Iman looks completely moody and it looks like she isn't happy to have Rajwa in her family.

There has to be some cold war going on between both the sister-in-laws

I think Iman might be jealous that her mother is lending her expensive jewelleries to Rajwa instead of her and Salma because unlike them Rajwa is going to be a working member and future queen of Jordan.

OR she resents that unlike Hussein's in-laws, her husband and in-laws aren't getting any recognition or respect.

Both Jameel and Rajwa were born on same day, and Rania wished Rajwa on her birthday but ignored Jameel as if he didn't exist, she could have paid tribute to both of them and the Royal Court didn't realse a official wedding photo of Iman with Jameel's family.

I guess unlike Rajwa, Jameel wants to keep a low profile or the family completely ignores him which could explain Iman's resentment towards Rajwa.
Wow, you noticed a lot! I did notice that Iman didn’t look particularly happy and I was hoping that her own marriage is going well. I was surprised at Iman’s wedding that it was hard to even figure out members of the groom’s family. So I was happy that this bride’s mother was recognized.
I do hope that Jameel is not being ignored! But that is not Rajwa’s responsibility if that is indeed true!:ermm:

Rajwa did kiss Iman also. Just she did not do a large hug but this might be just a coincidence.
As for Iman, indeed i noticed that on the pics of her lavish wedding ceremony.. it was like if she married herself.. you can see many pics of the bride and her parents but the groom and his family were almost absent. Strange.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Wow, you noticed a lot! I did notice that Iman didn’t look particularly happy and I was hoping that her own marriage is going well. I was surprised at Iman’s wedding that it was hard to even figure out members of the groom’s family. So I was happy that this bride’s mother was recognized.
I do hope that Jameel is not being ignored! But that is not Rajwa’s responsibility if that is indeed true!:ermm:

Iman seems to resent and is jealous on Rajwa and looks like we're going to see another Anne and Diana, she doesn't look happy when Rania keeps on ghusing about her sister-in-law as her own daughter.

The Jordanian Royal Family are famous for getting married to whites and within few years most their marriage are ending in divorce. The late King Hussein and some of Abdullah's sisters got married to whites, but most of their marriage got into divorce.

I just hope Raiyah and Iman's marriage won't end in divorce. Jameel is from Venezuela who became a Muslim after he got engaged to Iman. I think maybe his family might not be happy about his marriage with Iman and that could also be one of the reason why his family might not even attend their wedding given the lack of his family photo on their wedding and he and his parents weren't even mentioned during henna party, that could explain why Iman might be unhappy that Rania didn't even pay tribute to Jameel during her henna party but gave recognitionton to Rajwa and her mother.

Salma couldn't make it to her sisters party due to her exams and I heard Rajwa has one or two sisters and its weird they couldn't even make it to her henna party but I hope we get to see them in wedding at least.

Hussein met Rajwa a year before their engagement, and he got to know her through his friend. Their marriage seems to be arranged since his friend was the one who suggested her, Hussein did some research and found Rajwa a suitable candidate to become his wife. Rania has been pressurising him to get married soon and I hope their marriage ends up being a successful one.

Since Rajwa's family are related to Saudi King, the Jordan are hoping to improve there ties with Saudi using Rajwa's family as a influence. The King tried to improve his relationship with UAE using Haya but that didn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom