Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, Princess Srirasmi and family: Jan 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, very interesting informations! I didn´t know the Crown Prince was married 3 times...!
I wonder if a european CP married that often if this would lead to the collapse of the country´s monarchy...?!

^^ That's one of reasons why the CP is not very popular compared to his younger sister, Princess Sirindhorn. However, In Thailand it's a different story, Monarchy would not be overthrown just because of CP's undesirable personalities. It is very popular since it has very strong links and ties with the society, history, culture and the Thai people. It symbolizes Thailand's identity and is regarded as 'Soul of the nation'.

Taking refuge in 5-star Hampshire hotel: Thailand's Crown Prince and his retinue of 30 - UK - News - London Evening Standard
The Crown prince of Thailand has set up camp at a five-star hotel in the Hampshire countryside as his nation is wracked by political violence.

While Maha Vajiralongkorn and his royal retinue have taken over a wing of grade-II listed Tylney Hall in the village of Rotherwick, 6,000 miles away the Royal Thai Army — in which he holds the rank of general — are taking control of his country following six months of political unrest and street protests.

Thailand’s powerful military has declared martial law, suspended the constitution, and imposed a night-time curfew with soldiers fanning out across the capital Bangkok. It comes after a court ordered the removal of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra over alleged abuse of power, and mounting tension between her “Yellow-shirt” opponents and “Red-shirt” supporters.

Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn opened the National Legislative Assembly in Bangkok

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, on behalf of His Majesty the King, opened the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) at the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall in Bangkok Thursday afternoon. He stressed the need for members of the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) to be scrupulous in carrying out their duties for the sake of the country.

More details : Crown Prince urges diligence | Bangkok Post: news

http://www.dailynews.co.th/imagecache/670x490/cover/788325.jpeg
http://www.dailynews.co.th/imagecache/670x490/cover/788325.jpeg

http://www.dailynews.co.th/imagecache/670x490/cover/788326.jpeg
http://www.dailynews.co.th/imagecache/670x490/cover/788326.jpeg

Photos courtesy of Dailynews : bit.ly/1sp7ARt

The Ceremony : youtu.be/JqpAKOtEOOU

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana participated in the equestrian dressage team competition at Dream Park during the 2014 Asian Games in Incheon on September 20, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The fact that Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn gave his wife's family members the royal name is perplexing.

Last edited:
Is he sure he wants to give up a good looking woman like that? I mean, I understand being angry with your wife's family but why treat her badly for it?

The divorce is not confirmed but for the BBC to hint at divorce is much different than the daily mail hinting at it.

So now it is obvious why The Prince attended The Dutch inauguration last year with his sister instead of his consort.

Allegedly, but the lèse-majesté law did a good job of keeping that under wraps until now.

No more news about the possible divorce of Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn?

Are the current rapid developments meant to improve Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn's image and prepare everything for a possible ascent to the throne?

According to reliable sources like the BBC, he is dismissing this wife, like he did his 2nd wife and sons. The fact he got custody of the son means the son may still be the heir and she probably had no say in custody. He has a mistress and a baby son who may become the new wife. He wants this all in order before his father dies so as to not be dismissing an actual queen - much messier. I don't think he is concerned with image beyond that and I do not think his image was good to begin with.
Thai prince divorces amid anxiety over monarchy's future

According to reliable sources like the BBC, he is dismissing this wife, like he did his 2nd wife and sons. The fact he got custody of the son means the son may still be the heir and she probably had no say in custody. He has a mistress and a baby son who may become the new wife. He wants this all in order before his father dies so as to not be dismissing an actual queen - much messier. I don't think he is concerned with image beyond that and I do not think his image was good to begin with.
Thai prince divorces amid anxiety over monarchy's future
Well, whatever the Thai people think about that, they can't say it at loud. A great country, that's for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom