Elisabeta-Karina De Roumanie Medforth-Mills

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she is on a list for the headship of her Family. She is less private if we consider this detail.

But you do not recognize the line of succession (anymore), so why are you interested?

But she is on a list for the headship of her Family. She is less private if we consider this detail.

Why are you so worried? Shouldn't you be wondering about what some Prince of Hohenzollern has studied?

But you do not recognize the line of succession (anymore), so why are you interested?

How can anybody support such a line that has not obviously any interest in the young generation of that Family?

How can anybody support such a line that has not obviously any interest in the young generation of that Family?

Ah, so you actually were not genuinely interested in the answer when you asked what she studied? That is rather duplicitous, non?

Of course I am interested. Even if I do not consider the descendants of the King as dynasts they are always His Family.

Yes, we better support the Hohenzollern line, where absolutely no one has shown any interest in Romania.

Who cares about the Crown Princess, Prince Radu (or should I say Mr. Duda?) and Princess Maria? They're just three childless people who are working for the benefit of Romania and seems to be genuinely interested in the country.

Of course I am interested. Even if I do not consider the descendants of the King as dynasts they are always His Family.

Of course King Michael's descendants are his family. That is obvious. What is less obvious is why you ask questions about members of the Romanian Royal Family and not questions about the Hohenzollern Princely Family, since you use every chance that you get to denigrate the Romanian Royal Family and to mention the Hohenzollern Princely Family, even though this board is dedicated to the Romanian Royal Family (i.e. currently comprised solely of King Michael and some of his descendants). It is a very strange, nonsensical and subversive practice. I wonder what motivates you to behave in such a way. If you are truly so supportive of the Hohenzollerns, then it would behoove you to spend more time in the thread dedicated to them in the Austrian-German royals board.

A future of a Family is based on younger generations interested in continuing the mission of the older ones. It is not clear if Ms Medforth Mills is interested in continuing the mission of her two aunts that are now in Bucharest

Of course King Michael's descendants are his family. That is obvious. What is less obvious is why you ask questions about members of the Romanian Royal Family and not questions about the Hohenzollern Princely Family, since you use every chance that you get to denigrate the Romanian Royal Family and to mention the Hohenzollern Princely Family, even though this board is dedicated to the Romanian Royal Family (i.e. currently comprised solely of King Michael and some of his descendants). It is a very strange, nonsensical and subversive practice. I wonder what motivates you to behave in such a way. If you are truly so supportive of the Hohenzollerns, then it would behoove you to spend more time in the thread dedicated to them in the Austrian-German royals board.

The Dynasty brought to Romania in 1866 was the Dynasty of Hohenzollern and even some of the King Mihai's daughters were born with this official Surname.

If Karina isn't interested in continuing the work of her aunts, then there's Elisabeta-Maria, or Nicholas, if he's restored to line of succession. If Elisabeta-Maria isn't interested as well and Nicholas isn't restored, then it's all over after the deaths of Crown Princess Margareta and her sisters.

Personally, I have a hard time imagining any of the Hohenzollerns moving to Bucharest to cotinue the work of the Crown Princess, Prince Radu and Princess Maria. And even if they do, it wouldn't look very genuine, to me at least. Especially now that money from the Government may be on the cards.

i guess the fact that she is a private person and we actually don't know a lot about her is because she wasn't in the line of succession till 2007 and wasn't supposed to succeed till last year it's very understandable that we don't know a lot about her now we know as much as we knew about her brother in 2007 and actually i think in the near future we gonna no more about here

Last edited:
The Dynasty brought to Romania in 1866 was the Dynasty of Hohenzollern and even some of the King Mihai's daughters were born with this official Surname.

I am well aware from which German family the Romanian Royal house descends.

Tell me which of HM' daughters were born with "Hohenzollern" as a surname?

Also, you did not respond to my comments or my queries to you in that post.

i guess the fact that she is a private person and we actually don't know a lot about here is the fact that she wasn't in the line of succession till 2007 and wasn't supposed to succeed till last year it's very understandable that we don't know a lot about her now we know as much as we knew about her brother in 2007 and actually i think in the near future we gonna no more about here

Actually, more was known about her brother, as the King had since the 1990s (whether on TV or in print) talked about the possibility of Nicholas being a successor to either the King or Margarita.

Because of this the family did allow for more information about Nicholas to be available in Romania.

Princess Margareta herself.

Princess Margareta herself.

What is your source?

Was she the only of the five Princesses to have Hohenzollern as their surname?

Are you sure her surname was not "de Roumanie"? That is how she was registered when she attended the University of Edinburgh.

No, that detail does not make her less private, and placing her in a proposed line of succession to a throne does not mean she will head the Royal Family. The headship of the family will be decided in due course, and is not on the agenda right now.

The fact of supporting the Hohenzollerns and their right to Succession does not mean we can't be interested in the King's Family too. If somebody respects the Constitution of 1923 and does not accept changes made during a republucan regime this does not mean anything extraordinary.

The fact of supporting the Hohenzollerns and their right to Succession does not mean we can't be interested in the King's Family too. If somebody respects the Constitution of 1923 and does not accept changes made during a republucan regime this does not mean anything extraordinary.

Why then in 2007 did you choose to disrespect the Constitution of 1923 by accepting and embracing the Fundamental Rules of the Royal Family of Romania?

If Karina isn't interested in continuing the work of her aunts, then there's Elisabeta-Maria, or Nicholas, if he's restored to line of succession. If Elisabeta-Maria isn't interested as well and Nicholas isn't restored, then it's all over after the deaths of Crown Princess Margareta and her sisters.

Personally, I have a hard time imagining any of the Hohenzollerns moving to Bucharest to cotinue the work of the Crown Princess, Prince Radu and Princess Maria. And even if they do, it wouldn't look very genuine, to me at least. Especially now that money from the Government may be on the cards.

If Ms Medforth Mills were not be interested to continue the mission of her two aunts in Bucharest it would be the 4th grandchild of the King that was in the line wanted by the Family that won't be envolved anymore.

If Ms Medforth Mills were not be interested to continue the mission of her two aunts in Bucharest it would be the 4th grandchild of the King that was in the line wanted by the Family that won't be envolved anymore.

I'm glad someone is keeping tabs.

And what does that matter when you see the whole family as illegitimate in their role as Royal Family and continuation of the royal dynasty in Romania?
What is the point of attacking yet another member of the Royal Family, when all she has done, is be absent from an emotional and trying occasion, a public funeral for a grandmother?

What is your source?

Was she the only of the five Princesses to have Hohenzollern as their surname?

Are you sure her surname was not "de Roumanie"? That is how she was registered when she attended the University of Edinburgh.
She had a case in Switzerland and she finally succeeded to change her birth certificate later in life.

She had a case in Switzerland and she finally succeeded to change her birth certificate later in life.

So you are admitting that Margarita was the only one of the five princesses to be born a "von Hohenzollern"?

So you are admitting that Margarita was the only one of the five princesses to be born a "von Hohenzollern"?

I do not how fir sure how Princess Rlena and Irina were registered when they were born. The two youngest were certainly not with the surname of Hohenzollern.

I do not how fir sure how Princess Rlena and Irina were registered when they were born. The two youngest were certainly not with the surname of Hohenzollern.

Right. Can you explain to fellow posters why it was that Margarita had to be registered as a "von Hohenzollern" at her birth in Switzerland? You were already presumably aware that this was not, in fact, the wish of the King?

How can anyone support a line that has none, zilch, nada interest from the ones in it? Please point to one, just one, Hohenzollern who is interested in going to Romania and advocating restoring the constitution of 1923 and sidelining the Royal Family. Just one is enough.

Surely that can't be hard. You're very adept at finding a member of the Royal Family daily who makes a decision you don't like, and this time, the target of your campaign is a woman who is living a private life and does not want to attend a very public funeral.

Last edited:
Right. Can you explain to fellow posters why it was that Margarita had to be registered as a "von Hohenzollern" at her birth in Switzerland? You were already presumably aware that this was not, in fact, the wish of the King?

It was not the King that wanted this to happen but the swiss authorities probably wanted to avoid any trouble with the romanian authorities.

It was not the King that wanted this to happen but the swiss authorities probably wanted to avoid any trouble with the romanian authorities.

Yet you seem to support the appeasing view that the then Swiss government took to not offend Romanian Communists who had driven His Majesty from his people over that same patriotic and devoted King who merely wanted to underscore the ties of his new family to his country by ensuring that his children bore its name. Why do you have that position?

Yet you seem to support the appeasing view that the then Swiss government took to not offend Romanian Communists who had driven His Majesty from his people over that same patriotic and devoted King who merely wanted to underscore the ties of his new family to his country by ensuring that his children bore its name. Why do you have that position?

The interests of the swiss authorities were obvious.

The interests of the swiss authorities were obvious.

But why do you support it? You claim to be a monarchist, yet you do not seem remotely interested (anymore, that is) in supporting and upholding the stated agenda of King Michael. It is all very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom