Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 - August 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor and Sofia look lovely and very appropriate for todays Mass at Santiago

They both look nice but I prefer Sofia's dress, clean lines, very pretty.

Lovely dresses on both Spanish princesses. Perfect color and style for both.

Well done by both. I like Sofía's dress a little more but both are great choices and a nice way to wear dresses that are appropriate and indicate that Leonor is the older one.

No way, no way. That is not Leonor's color, not by several pilgrimage kilometers. Nice dress otherwise, but no.

Chacon a son gout...

"Chacun va à son gouter?"

Speaking of which, how incredibly useful to not discuss the fashion, but my criticism of it, and five days later, too.

Somehow when she wore beige to the last Princess of Asturias awards and there was a consensus the color as well everything else looked highly unflattering on her, that seemed to be somewhat less controversial.

I love Estelle's flowery skirt and top, Oscar is dressed like a little man.

"Chacun va à son gouter?"

Speaking of which, how incredibly useful to not discuss the fashion, but my criticism of it, and five days later, too.

Somehow when she wore beige to the last Princess of Asturias awards and there was a consensus the color as well everything else looked highly unflattering on her, that seemed to be somewhat less controversial.
No, it is totally fine for you to share your opinion. In fact, we can't like everything and I don't see a problem if you think that color is not for Leonor. I do think blue suits her the most, and I do agree that bright fuchsia color is too much for her delicate features.:flowers:

Beige is a bad color for everyone LOL. To be able wear Bright bold colors likes fuchsia or Hot pink and not have them Wear you instead you have to have a certain personality IMO.

Leonor and Sofia during a visit to the Sierra de Tramontana Natural Park and the Lluc Sanctuary this evening:

** Full view ** Full view **gallery **

Last edited:
Leonor looks fine but Sofia's outfit is far too short .

Last edited:
Sofia is wearing a combishort not a dress actually

Real talk Sofia has legs for days. Things are just going to look short:) but that a super cute summery fun outfit for a young girl plus her go to espadrilles. Love it!

I don't think there is anything wrong with it either. I personally don't like it but I don't like Leonor's nor Letizia's outfit either, however, it's a 'holiday type event', so giving them a lot of leeway (in my mind as it has no bearing on the real world) to do as they please as long as it is appropriate (and it is imho).

Sofia is wearing a combishort not a dress actually

? I do appreciate that I can learn new fashion terms here at TRF. In the U.S. we'd call Sofia's outfit a "romper."

They both look very good, the parents or stylist is progressing in choices.

:previous: I agree, it seems there is a tacit admission that the girls are not the same age and further, that they are growing up. Sofia's white romper suit and espadrilles look wonderfully age appropriate but, while trying to make Lenor look older, they are using dresses that are too old for her. This non-descript dress colour washes her out and is designed for a woman that has more curves than she has yet.

Both girls looked very appropriate fashion-wise. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but perhaps the whole family was a bit too color-coordinated and wrap/tie-themed for my taste. Normally I'm a fan of color coordination!

I wish the sleeves on Leanor's dress were shorter, or even sleeveless. The proportions don't look quite right to me. But then maybe it would look too casual.

I loved Sophia's outfit last year, and she looks fantastic in it again this year (reminded me that she was on crutches a year ago!). I would say white is a great color on her, but I don't think I should share my opinions on color anymore. :whistling:

Both girls looked very appropriate fashion-wise. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but perhaps the whole family was a bit too color-coordinated and wrap/tie-themed for my taste. Normally I'm a fan of color coordination!

I wish the sleeves on Leanor's dress were shorter, or even sleeveless. The proportions don't look quite right to me. But then maybe it would look too casual.

I loved Sophia's outfit last year, and she looks fantastic in it again this year (reminded me that she was on crutches a year ago!). I would say white is a great color on her, but I don't think I should share my opinions on color anymore. :whistling:
I agree that white looks good on Sofia. I remember that she has a white dress with a large bow that looks amazing on her too. :flowers:

Leonor and Sofia in Palma today, August 7:

** Leonor ** Sofia ** Both ** Both **

Charlotte pictured for the Big Butterfly Count conservation project:

** Pic **

And Athena and Henrik with Felix at the Copenhagen Grand Prix today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Both Leonor and Sofia look really lovely today in Palma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom