Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 17: August 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Maria Carolina and Princess Maria Chiara In Monaco today, May 28:

** Pic **

Most of the time I found their outfits just look cheap and tasteless.

Princess Gabriella in a flower print dress and Prince Jacques at the Grand Prix today, May 29:

** Pic ** Pic ** Pic **

Francesco attended as well:

** Pic **

India, Sasha and Maximilian can be seen here:

** Pic **

And Princess Maria Carolina and Princess Maria Chiara were in Monaco as well:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Gabriella in her white sunglasses is too cute. Lovely looks on all the Monaco kids!

Princess Gabriella in a flower print dress and Prince Jacques at the Grand Prix today, May 29:

** Pic ** Pic ** Pic **

Francesco attended as well:

** Pic **

India, Sasha and Maximilian can be seen here:

** Pic **

And Princess Maria Carolina and Princess Maria Chiara were in Monaco as well:

** Pic **

The children look allright but the parents...:eek: (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
George, Charlotte and Luis today, June 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
George, Charlotte and Luis today, June 2:

** Pic **

Kids look cute in their outfits.

Looks like Louis has a sailor suit on. I like it.

Love Charlotte’s blue dress.

George looks so grown up. Maybe it’s the suit.

I love Louise’s dress. Very spring. Not sure about the hat. The style doesn’t really suit her.

James looks really grown up.

I don't have to check and I knew Louise's hat must be a repeat from Sophie as it looks like from 00s. And Sophie's wardrobe definitely has something better then this.

Love Charlotte's dress. Girly but not fussy.

Princess Eleonore is such a beautiful young lady.

What a beautiful young lady!! And lovely blue colorlll

Wow...yet another statuesque beauty in the Belgian Royal Family.;)

I'm very impressed with Lady Louise. Her dress was very appropriate for Spring and I liked the jacket. I also liked that the color of her dress complicated the color of Sophie's. I agree that the hat wasn't the most flattering but she looked absolutely great.

James looked great too. He is going to be a heartbreaker.

I'm very impressed with Lady Louise. Her dress was very appropriate for Spring and I liked the jacket. I also liked that the color of her dress complicated the color of Sophie's. I agree that the hat wasn't the most flattering but she looked absolutely great.

James looked great too. He is going to be a heartbreaker.

I didn't like Louise's hat on her, but I love the sentimentality of it being the hat her mother wore the first year Louise made a balcony appearance for the Trooping.

And, yes, that was my take on James as well! He's turning into a handsome young man and will certainly be the subject of many a crush in coming years.

Loved Charlotte's dress - as someone upthread said "girly but not too fussy." Louis' sailor outfit was also adorable and wonderful - he wore it well. And George... Might we dare hope he takes after his grandfather with well-tailored, classic suits and silk ties in future years?

And Princess Eleanore is growing into such a lovely young woman like her older sister. I hardly recognized her!

Princess Athena attended the flame ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris yesterday, June 2, to mark the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth:

** instagram gallery **

And Lady Louise and Vscount James at the jubilee celebrations in London today, June 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Louise's outfit is much better today, so refreshing. Love her headband.

James is a handsome young boy!

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 17: August 2021 -

Louise's outfit is much better today, so refreshing. Love her headband.

James is a handsome young boy!

Louise’s headband looks so good on her. Nice off set to the white dress too. Much better than the hat from yesterday. Her hair looked lovely too. Her dress looks very nice- appropriate for the occasion, but cute.

As someone upthread said: James is going to be a heartbreaker.

Last edited:
I am amazed at how physically stunning the Wessex kids seem to have become overnight!;)

James is definitely headed for heart throb territory...

James is hiding his new braces though today and yesterdays services. He is already Sophie's height so will possibly be 6 foot.

(..)

James is cute. Now for the day when he will wear something we can actually comment on...

(..)

Louise’s headband looks so good on her. Nice off set to the white dress too. Much better than the hat from yesterday. Her hair looked lovely too. Her dress looks very nice- appropriate for the occasion, but cute.

Also appropriate and suitable for her age, not like she is stealing something from her mother's wardrobe.

i liked Lady Louise's headband, too. It really complimented her hair style.

With the explosion of social media over the past 10 years, it can be so hard for teenagers. I am sure she has been a target, but she handles herself very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom