Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the colour of Christian's top, it really suits him. He sure is a handsome little fellow.

Its so funny because I had the same discussion two days ago with a girl friend. She asked if she could buy a purple shirt for her little boy and most people said:NO! But I think, he looked lovely with it and so does Christian. :flowers: I think its a nice outfit.

Please, don't remind me of the courderoy trousers. :sick:
I really don't like Isabella in the white dress with frumpy black/gray shoes and the purple t-shirt on Christian isn't working for me either.
Pretty little sandals on Issy with a cute little hair band would have been much nicer and a navy blue on Christian with a camel belt and camel deck shoes would suit him a little better. Mary is a modern mum with modern tastes in fashion though.
I know I am in the minority here but for the life of me I cannot understand why a man should not wear coloured trousers if he wants to! And Frederiks's dark red trousers were definitely OK in my book:) Who invented the rule that boys, small and big, can only wear blacks, greys and browns/camel with a daring touch of blue once in a while :cool: Colours were put out there for all of us to use - including men and boys IMO

Christian looks very handsome in his purple sweater. And what's wrong purple on a little boy?

Eloise,Leonore & Emma are wearing such beautiful dresses.Very sweet and girly!

I love little children, especially when their age is 5-7 years old.
The dresses fit amazingly for these little angles.:previous:

Christian & Isabella out with their grandfather, looks like a day in the countryside or a hunt.
Picture

Isabella's welli's are quite a nice color, overall outfit quite dull. Christians sweater looks nice.

Christian & Isabella out with their grandfather, looks like a day in the countryside or a hunt.
Picture

Isabella's welli's are quite a nice color, overall outfit quite dull. Christians sweater looks nice.

Cristian blue sweater is very colourful and fresh, he's a born child-model,
as for little Isabella, I'd choose a red or pink girl's sweater for her.:)

Ok it's a hunt, kids will get dirty and there is not really the need for the latest fashion. However, they usually look very drab and dull, are there no colourful kids' clothes in Denmark? Christian's sweater is ok but Isabella :ohmy: she reminds of of one of those kids from Oliver Twist with Fagin looking after her and not a royal household.

Too funny Duke! Hunt clothes for royal toddlers seemed like a grandfather who was unconcerned about fahion/appearance/photos dressed them. Can understand that from personal experience.

Isabella´s welli´s are lovely :) Both outfits are nice for a day out, but agree that all those dull clothes on Isabella are very boring.

Christian's sweater is ok but Isabella :ohmy: she reminds of of one of those kids from Oliver Twist with Fagin looking after her and not a royal household.

Good example. :lol: Well, this time I couldn't agree more (though I like comfortable/natural outfits on children). Such a cute little girl in such depressing colours und clothes... :ermm:

Picture

I think they both look incredible cute. :flowers:

Well I think their outfits are appropriate for a hunt. I'm sure mary's concern for them is comfort over fashion. Besides it's winter dark colors are in.

I think Isabella's boots and pants are adorable. I agree that Christian could be a little fashion model. I also think that Mary's father looks...well, it's not his best photo

I liked the Hugo Boss cardigan Christian wore the other day. He looked like a young guy in those pics.he he

I think Isabella's boots and pants are adorable. I agree that Christian could be a little fashion model. I also think that Mary's father looks...well, it's not his best photo

He is a handsome man. It looks like he may have a bit of a cold when you see all the pictures of him coughing in them. I am sure taking care of two spunky kids wears him out too. :lol: Christian is adorable in his sweater. Isabella needed a bright sweater and she would have looked adorable, which she does anyway. Just more adorable in color! Love the purple wellies.

Infantas Leonor and Sofia arriving to the Congress Palace of IFEMA exhibition site in Madrid, today, to attend the children's show 'Los cuentos favoritos de Mickey' ('Mickey's favourite tales').
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Beautiful coats, the little infantas look very stylish.

Infantas Leonor and Sofia arriving to the Congress Palace of IFEMA exhibition site in Madrid, today, to attend the children's show 'Los cuentos favoritos de Mickey' ('Mickey's favourite tales').
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Beautiful coats, the little infantas look very stylish.

These beauties need some color! I love this style, etc, but they are close to looking washed out like MOMMY!

I loved leonor & Sofias outfits, they looked really cute and the coats were adorable.
The scarf wa sa nice touch which added color.
Ideal color for winter IMO.

Finally Letizia's grey has reached her daughters :p if only Letizia wore the same quality clothes she buys for Leonor and Sofia. However, every time I see them I find them far too dressed up for kids. It's not that they should look like about to audition for Oliver! as one of Fagin's orphins (like Isabella of Denmark) but they usually look too much like dolls or accessories.

And I hate the dressing alike, I will never get it, it's inevitable that people will compare the sisters like who looks better, is prettier etc, they are two different personalities, not clones.

At such a young age it's perfectly fine to dress childen alike, it's when they get older that I think it is more problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom