General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every case of the virus is lethal, a lot of people get it, and get well after treatment. The media only write about the fatalities.

What everyone should do now is to pray hard, first of all for those who have contacted the virus and their families. We should also include: doctors, nurses, paramedics and all those who are working in the supermarkets, pharmacies and all those that are providing us with our everyday necessities. May God in His Divine Mercy help all of us in this terrible moment.

I think doing both will help. I will definitely be praying every day as I self isolate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert gave an interview yesterday evening to a radio RTL

https://www.rtl.fr/actu/internation...ert-ii-de-monaco-se-confie-sur-rtl-7800300663

He said that it began in the night of Sunday/ monday on march 15 , It was as a cold, He is well his symptoms are mild , light fever and light cough

He sais that they isolated the twins from the start of the desease at Roc Agel, this separation is ery difficult

He said he tought the olympic games would be postponed three months later in the year

Reactions: eya
Get well soon, Prince Albert
I wish you good health and good luck.

Melina, Many thanks for sharing this article with us. Hopefully our beloved Prince will soon be reunited with his family. We should all keep praying to God and His Divine Mother to help all those that are suffering from this terrible virus and to give hope to their families.

Thank you Togram to comment about the news I have given about prince Albert
I have the feeling to speak in the desert, nobody is concerned about the health of P Albert

A little desappointed no matter I understand that the health of Prince Charles is more important but Albert is the head of state,his little heirs are too Young to grow up without their father

But Albert is better

here is the intrview, P Albert gave to the french channel TF1 to day, it is the first time we are seeing him since the beginning of his illness, untill now, we heard him on the radio

https://www.lci.fr/sante/video-inte...-donne-des-nouvelles-de-sa-sante-2149448.html

Here is the interview

I have the feeling to speak in the desert, nobody is concerned about the health of P Albert

A little desappointed no matter I understand that the health of Prince Charles is more important but Albert is the head of state,his little heirs are too Young to grow up without their father

But Albert is better

here is the intrview, P Albert gave to the french channel TF1 to day, it is the first time we are seeing him since the beginning of his illness, untill now, we heard him on the radio

https://www.lci.fr/sante/video-inte...-donne-des-nouvelles-de-sa-sante-2149448.html

Here is the interview

I don't agree that the health of Charles is more inportant.

Me too, i cannot agree that the health of Charles is more important but I read a lot of comments about prince Charles health while there were no comments about the prince Albert health, it is that

Good to hear that he is doing better.

Yes its great to hear that Prince Albert is doing better.

Good to hear! Pretty soon he'll be out and about again!

Good news that P Albert has recovered. I am sure the family can’t wait to be reunited with him.

I would hope that no one thinks that the health of any individual, prince or otherwise, is more important than someone else's.

The news that an infected person is doing well is always welcome. It keeps hope alive for the rest of us.:flowers:

No, of course not. But high profile people are identifiable and their recovery is proof to everyone who knows of them that Covid-19 isn't a death sentence.

It merely gives a focus especially as Albert and Charles are neither young nor in perfect health. Just saying, "Joe Blogs" recovered means little because only his family and friends known him and most patients want to preserve their anonymity.

It is my impression that Melina thought that people consider P.Charles more important and that that is the reason why people didn't respond to her earlier posts in this thread.
Imo in later replies several people have proven that that is not the case.

It is my impression that Melina thought that people consider P.Charles more important and that that is the reason why people didn't respond to her earlier posts in this thread.
Imo in later replies several people have proven that that is not the case.

Yes I had that impression as well which was why I made the point I did three posts above.:flowers:

The palace has just announced that the prince Albert has recovered

Communiqué : le prince Albert est guéri - marriane eklablog.fr

Article of the palace

The prince rejoigned the princess Charlene and the twins who are in Roc Agel

https://www.monacomatin.mc/sante/le...e-un-terme-a-sa-periode-de-quarantaine-489080

Good news to day from Monaco

I will go on to pray for the persons who are suffering from this virus in the world or who lost a member of their family

Interview of Prince Albert in Monaco info this evening

interview du prince Albert dans Monaco info ce soir - marriane eklablog.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Melina!

Very good news!!!

Melina, many, many thanks for sharing this wonderful news!!!!! Thanks be to God. But we should keep on praying for all those who are still suffering from this terrible virus.

Good news indeed. Charlene and the children must be so happy to have him near again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom