General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity no pictures...

Wow, what an amazing holiday for the Prince and Princess and their children.

That does sound amazing indeed! I didn't realise that Albert and Charlene were friends with Lady Gaga.
I hope the family have a wonderful trip.

Charlene dancing with Lady Gaga are my favourite summer holiday photos ;)

Do they know each other or just bump into each other randomly...

Charlene dancing with Lady Gaga are my favourite summer holiday photos ;)

Do they know each other or just bump into each other randomly...

My favourite is LG dancing on the beach with Princess Gabriella, love that pic!

Italian magazine Oggi has the photos with Lady Gaga this week, here's one more of that evening:

** oggi.it **

A happy family , i like the photos where there are the princely couple with Gabriella and the dancers but I prefer when Gabriella is dancing with Lady Gaga

Who leaked the photos? :huh: Lady Gaga? The resort? The Palace?

Love Albert's tropical shirt. I wonder where Jacques was.

Who leaked the photos? :huh: Lady Gaga? The resort? The Palace?

Judging from the angle, distance and therefore lower quality of the (smartphone) photos, I highly doubt it's been the resort or the Palace. I also doubt it's been Lady Gaga herself. When you look at the group photos you'll notice that they posed for another photographer in a slightly different direction. So the photos we've seen so far may rather have been made by another guest or a staff member.

Gabriella's little face in the photo is priceless! It looks as if they are enjoying their holiday.

"Lady Gaga was spotted hugging Princess Charlene of Monaco at a beach party at the luxury Brando resort on the French Polynesian island of Tetiaroa."

Lady Gaga parties with Monaco's Princess Charlene at Marlon Brando's luxury Polynesian island resort | Daily Mail Online

While I don't have much interest in Royal fashion - or indeed Royal duties - I'm always taken with Royal getaways.

This is supposed to be where Pippa spent part of her honeymoon, and I actually recently saw the "Amazing Hotels: Life Beyond the Lobby" episode about this place.

(In fact, that show also has an episode about Ashford Castle in Ireland where Meghan and Harry were suspected of honeymooning.)

Love the escapism of these beautiful places.

Didn't know Albert had such a punishing schedule.

The South Seas is of course where Caroline had her first honeymoon.

Always enjoy these little snippets of fantasy locations.

:previous:

It works! Thanks a lot for posting! :flowers: It's very cute to see Gabriella dancing and the video confirms my guess that another guest has taken the video and with that the photos we've seen. You can see a table with glasses in the foreground..

I think that was Lady Gaga in the background early in the video. :flowers: Great moves!

Here's the message Prince Albert sent (also on behalf of Princess Charlene) to Italian President Sergio Mattarella following the bridge collapse in Genoa:

** Copy of the message **

On instagram there are two photos of the princely couple with their children Jacques and Gabriella visiting the Monacoyachtshow, I think it was a privat visit

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoPq7srjyKf/?hl=fr

Other photo of Prince Albert and Princess charlene visiting with their children the Monaco yachtshow

I hope this link will worl

All the family attended the christening of two boat

https://www.facebook.com/yachtclubm...329252896355/2038321032897177/?type=3&theates

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say that since the children were born, I have never seen Albert and Charlene look so happy. I think these gorgeous kids have softened Albert's outlook on life. He looks besotted with his little family. And Princess Charlene just glows.

Charlene looks lovely in white skinny jeans and Alberts blue blazer is nice and dressy. He always looks good in it. Great to see the kids here too.

Do we really meed to expose little ones to vampires, ghosts, horrors? Enough of that around already imo.

If they have to celebrate Halloween I’d rather see them in a fireman and mermaid outfit, even if it is a little unimaginitive...

Little princess costume for Gabriella - so no costume at all? "Who are you dressed?" "I'm a sister of Hereditary Prince." :D

By the way, what is the strange thing to dress up for Halloween for superheroes or princesses? Shouldn't it be some ghost, vampire, skeleton etc.?

I don't know what the customs are in Monaco, but in the United States schools do not allow scary costumes or costumes representing the supernatural or occult.

I don't know what the customs are in Monaco, but in the United States schools do not allow scary costumes or costumes representing the supernatural or occult.
Which is a little weird given the nature of the festival.

I hope Charlene shares a photo on them in their costumes on her Instagram page.

That is really strange - in Poland this custom is quite young but for me it was always the spirit of "black comedy" and I understand it as making the horror less scary and more fun to children.

It depends on the school and the school district. Our district has a "no weapons" rule, and clothing must not be provocative or suggestive (mainly problems with older students) or excessively bloody. We've had very few kids sent home for "inappropriate" costumes in my 20 years as a school librarian. I've seen lots of monsters, vampires, skeletons, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom