Grimaldis with celebrities and other royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queenofthelight do u know what event is it? Could it be a TV Festival dinner?

The pic with David Niven is from 1976's Rose Ball.

My God,I have never seen this photo before.She is so pretty.I love her hairstyle,made by Alexander her hairdresser,so sophisticated style I love:flowers:

Impressive photo queenofthelight! Do u happen to have more details from that ocassion? Wish there were more "closeup" photos from that night.

Prince Albert with Italian singer Ornella Vanoni (left) and the late Sen. Susanna Agnelli in Venice in 1983.

Source: AGF

I once read that Princess Grace used sometimes wore hair extensions to add volume for instance when she wore her hair like this. Don't know if it's true or not.
She had many different hair pieces and braids.

Her hairdresser Alexandre did wonderful hairstyles in Grace,always sophisticated like this:flowers:

Alexandre de Paris was a genius of hair style, there is little information on him the the net, I am starting a blog on his hairdos , there so little acknowledge of his work on the internet, only when he died 2008 there was some flattering articles.

Link to his Bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:harvest: His work is dee-lightful. I had seen the hairdo on one of the other royals as well he truly does a magnificient job.:poinsettia:

Jacqueline Kennedy and Princess Grace in April of 1966 while attending the Grand Ball in Seville, Spain.

1)
2)

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacqueline Kennedy and Princess Grace in April of 1966 while attending the Grand Ball in Seville, Spain.

1)
2)

:flowers:
Grace is elegant as always, and I love her white long gloves, and her favourite tiara, and sophisticated hairstyle.Thanks flowerpower:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:candycane:Pa and his family seem quite comfortable around the celebrity set all the pics are gorgeous. Wow what we wouldn't 'give' to have the dress Demi Moore was wearing! :lol: great pics! Pa grew up with alot of the movie stars always about 'around' so it's no surprise Pa always looks so comfortable and enjoys himself at these outings!:heartflower:

So nice to see all the older pictures of the royal family of Monaco. How about recent one's of Andrea Casiraghi. They say he lives in New York with his girlfriend, Tatiana. I think she seems nice. I hope they marry some day.

Grace and Sofia Loren.
"To Catch a Thief" Promo picture of Cary and Grace. (1955).

Hope you like it, you can see more pics in soclassic.org.
Enjoy it,
x
Lily G.

Grace looks simply stunning, especially with Cary Grant. They were a very romantic cinema couple!:flowers:

Being pregnant by her first baby, Princess Grace and Prince Rainier visited the White House and talked to President Eisenhower (USA, 1956).:)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2v9ersg.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/20adtz4.jpg (1972)

Back
Top Bottom