Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im sorry im 5'4 i met hamdan and he is definitly much much taller than i am he is not short he is avrage... he is about 176 (5'9)
im sure not all your family members "men" are over 6'
and when you say sandals not flat are u trying to say he is wearring high heels???????
Those sandals they wear with dishdashas make them look taller than they are in reality, so it depends if you have seen him wearing traditional or casual clothes

They all look about the same and they are all shorter than average.

They all look about the same and they are all shorter than average.
Countess to back that up I have talked to people who met all the maktoum boys and this person said that the only son that isn't a midget is Ahmed. The rest of the boys Rashid, hamdan, saeed and maktoum was called by this person as "midgets". Apparently they really are below average.

Those sandals they wear with dishdashas make them look taller than they are in reality, so it depends if you have seen him wearing traditional or casual clothes

Thats true! These sandals give them 2-3cm!
On Saturday I wore sport shoes and he wore sport shoes and we were standing about 3 metres from each other :blush: I am nearly 5'5 and he was LITTLE bit taller. So I would say 5'7 is the maximum he is. To that he seems even shorter because he is so slim :ermm:
I saw his brother Sheikh Mansoor on Sunday, he looks taller than Hamdan, but maybe it was because he wore national dress and sandals :D

have a look at the clip of 8th of September, you can see that Hamdan "gets lost" between the other guys...how cute!!!
http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/vgn...10VgnVCM1000004d64a8c0____&date=1294677498433

Last edited:
well ahmed is shorter than maktoum so how this person saw that ahmed is avrege and maktoum is a midget is beyond me...maybe the gentelman who stated that was 8 feet hight to see them as midgets
2nd 5'7 is avrege here in the middle-east
5'8 is average is usa
the only country is europe where averege male hight is 5'10 is Germany (but we all know the are huge) other than that averege male hight in europe is between 5'71/2 and 5'9
i did not see him with traditional cloths i work with him and ride with him he is not tall but he is not short either...

You work with him!!! How surprising and unexpected!!!

I am german, maybe I am not yet used to be surrounded by shorter men :D

@ladyblue:
in which stable do you ride?

well ahmed is shorter than maktoum so how this person saw that ahmed is avrege and maktoum is a midget is beyond me...maybe the gentelman who stated that was 8 feet hight to see them as midgets
2nd 5'7 is avrege here in the middle-east
5'8 is average is usa
the only country is europe where averege male hight is 5'10 is Germany (but we all know the are huge) other than that averege male hight in europe is between 5'71/2 and 5'9
i did not see him with traditional cloths i work with him and ride with him he is not tall but he is not short either...
@ Lady blue: NO! actually the gentleman who stated this is only 5'8 and said he towers OVER THEM ALL even when they have their sandals on!!! there's nooo freaking way hamdan is 5'9 maybe in his dreams..:lol:
Me guessing hamdan must be in between 5'5 to 5'6. That's it!

LV_GiRL;1193857there's nooo freaking way hamdan is 5'9 maybe in his dreams..:lol: Me guessing hamdan must be in between 5'5 to 5'6. That's it![/QUOTE said:
i never said he was 5'9!!!!!!! he is maybe 5'7 or 174 to 176 in this world thats avrage

I think this is the way to impress our little crown prince :clap:
Just have a look at this picture:
Hamdan & Tom Cruise | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
They say Tom Cruise is 1,70cm (with his "fack" shoes 1,76cm).
I am sure Hamdan wore his sandals, and I think Tom Cruise wore his "fack" shoes. That would mean Tom Cruise = 1,76cm and Hamdan = 1,75cm (with sandals) and that would mean our cutie Hamdan without sandals = 172cm or 173cm

Easy, no!? :lol:

I think this is the way to impress our little crown prince :clap:
Just have a look at this picture:
Hamdan & Tom Cruise | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
They say Tom Cruise is 1,70cm (with his "fack" shoes 1,76cm).
I am sure Hamdan wore his sandals, and I think Tom Cruise wore his "fack" shoes. That would mean Tom Cruise = 1,76cm and Hamdan = 1,75cm (with sandals) and that would mean our cutie Hamdan without sandals = 172cm or 173cm

Easy, no!? :lol:

Hahaha.... that's actually genius anea18. So now we definitely, absolutely, positively, surely, certainly, 120% know how tall he is! :D
Thanks... :flowers:

:lol: but anyway, think I will see him again soon and then will take my metre rule with me :D

At the latest Svensk Damtidning are these heights of royals:
King Carl Gustaf 179 cm
Queen Silvia 165 cm
Crown princess Victoria 168 cm
Prince Daniel 180 cm
Princess Madeleine 170 cm
Queen Elizabeth 163 cm
Prince Philip 180 cm
Prince Charles 175 cm
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall 168 cm
Prince William 191 cm
Kate Middleton 178 cm
Prins Harry 188 cm
Queen Margrethe 182 cm
Prince Henrik 187 cm
Crown prince Frederik 180 cm
Crown princess Mary 172 cm
Prince Joachim 188 cm
Princess Marie 162 cm
Prince Willem-Alexander 183 cm
Princess Maxima 178 cm
Crown princess Mette-Marit 182 cm
King Juan Carlos 188 cm
Queen Sofia 176 cn
Prince Felipe 197 cm
Princess Letizia 168 cm
Emperor Akihito 165 cm
Prince Albert 183 cm
Charlene Wittstock 178 cm

im sorry im 5'4 i met hamdan and he is definitly much much taller than i am he is not short he is avrage... he is about 176 (5'7)
im sure not all your family members "men" are over 6'
and when you say sandals not flat are u trying to say he is wearring high heels???????
Hamdan174cm ,Majid 173cm

Last edited:
i was looking at pictures of all the young princesses, and i must say that Amalia and Sofi will be the tallest princesses when they grow up.
Amalia is only 1 month older than Ingrid and she is so much taller than her, and Sofi despise being 2 years younger than Leo, she have already the same heigh as her sister.

General Questions & Information on Princes William & Harry

How tall is Prince William? Is Prince William taller than his brother Prince Harry?

he is very tall. please, there was someone who knew exactly. can help someone???? :napoleon:

Isn't William 1,92 & Harry 1,88? Wills is an asset to the monarchy all the good wishes for his marriage. He can rock the royal scene :champagne: .

Princesses Height

Hello! Are all Princess tall? Looking at all princesses pictures i observed that they are all tall. I am referring to the adult (25r years & above) princesses. are there short princesses?

Is there a thread about this? I just wanna know. Thanks!

I am not sure but I read that Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is around 5'7-5'8.

I am not sure if she really is, it's what I have heard and read. Perhaps someone else can confirm or correct me.

I am not sure if she really is, it's what I have heard and read. Perhaps someone else can confirm or correct me.

I've been searching and reading curriculum vitae/biographies/articles of princesses on net especially about CP Mary but I never encountered an article stating/mentioning heights of princesses. don't know the reason.

Many princess' do seem on the tall side.I thought I read Princess Letizia was not one of them maybe 5'2 but I'm not sure.

I don't think Princess Anne is tall either.

Back
Top Bottom