HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, we also had some with pia, walking in the street, but that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Well, I guess they count
sure they do... but i meant we didn't have many....

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:10 pm
Do really old pics count? Because if so, there are alot of pics of him w/o a tie.
are there? :huh:
well, i meant in youth ages...

it doesn't matter, let's leave it... :huh:

is this the same girl who was photographed with Prince(?) Felix? the beautiful girl, holding a drink, I think. Anyone remeber?

Originally posted by cd_1@Jul 10th, 2004 - 12:20 am
is this the same girl who was photographed with Prince(?) Felix? the beautiful girl, holding a drink, I think. Anyone remeber?

There was a picture of Guillaume with his cousin Maria Anunciata. She was wearing a pink shirt and holding a drink, but I am not sure if that is the picture you are thinking of. I would post it, but I cannot find a way to make a link.

Thank you, Carlota for always finding such great pictures.
Elle

so, she is not the one in this pic. But yes, Elle you are right, I am talking of the girl in pink. And as far as I remeber, she was thin.

Originally posted by Orién-Reverie@Jul 17th, 2004 - 10:49 pm
YES!! HE SHAVED!!! Haha....wait I sound a little too excited......hehe
I don't want to sound mean or anything but he shaved that hideous thing off about two months ago. There just isn't alot of new pics of him.

gaggelofcrazypeople said:
I don't want to sound mean or anything but he shaved that hideous thing off about two months ago. There just isn't alot of new pics of him.[/b]
It doesn't matter how long it was removed the main thing is that it's gone.:) I don't think it really suited him. Maybe he was going through a "Kings of Leon" facial hair phase. (Gotta love KOL though :p)

Originally posted by Karajan@May 26th, 2004 - 4:41 pm
Hi everybody !

You're right, both boys are cute...
I know better Guillaume than Felix, but I do not think I can ask him to visit this site.
To describe Guillaume, I would say he's very intelligent, very open-minded, always reliable, but perhaps a little bit too shy...
What does he like ? music, sports especially tennis and swimming if I good remember, and a lot of History readings.
Here is what I can tell you, I do not think you want very precises answers...
Bis bald,
Audrey
Hallo Karajan,

You are indeed very lucky to be a friend of HRH Guillaume Hereditary Duke of Luxembourg.

I am a political science student and minoring in history. I have been studying this country, namely Luxembourg- in its every aspect including its economy, geography, political system, culture, languages (multillingualism there also attracted me) etc

Recently I just knew that it has a reigning Grand Duke as head of state. I found Guillaume, the head of state's son cum his heir is a good man. I have studied his background though very few information on him available. Although looks very young just 22, he seems to have a charisma as a good future head of state. Though his country is very small but has a great economic prospect.

Since you are his friend, if you happen to still have close contact with this gorgeous future monarch, please send my best regards to His Royal Highness, tell him that I admire his country and would love to have an audience with him someday.

why is it that we don't see guillaume as much as other princes? :huh:
it's really annoying to find lots of information about wills, or harry, but very little about guillaume.

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 18th, 2004 - 4:31 am
why is it that we don't see guillaume as much as other princes? :huh:
it's really annoying to find lots of information about wills, or harry, but very little about guillaume.
I agree with you, Carlotta. When it comes to royalty, instead of William and Harry whose many people especially girls are going crazy about them, why not Guillaume?

I think Guillaume has a better prospect than William. He has finished his studies, Durham, Sandhurst etc. whilst William is struggling to finish his geography in St. Andrew and still long way to go for the post of Prince of Wales (second in line after his father). Furthermore, Guillaume is now the Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg (equivalent to the office of Crown Prince)- at any time and any course he is ready and well-prepared to be delegated any task or to serve as regent while his father is going overseas or whatsoever. I'm not trying to underestimate Prince William because I also personally like him in many aspects and undeniably he also possesses his own beauty.

However, in my opinion Guillaume is not as popular as William because Luxembourg itself is not that popular compared to Britain, perhaps this small country is popular in Europe but not so much in other parts of the world like in Asia or Latin America. Moreover Nassau Royal Family never had any scandals or turbulence as in the case of Windsor where a lot of coverage involving Diana, Charles, Camilla and etc. that are strong enough to be remembered by people worlwide.

But it's ok, Luxembourg Duchal Family is doing great- living peacefully and in harmony- loved and respected by people- well, that will definitely be remembered in history.

sure they will... they are all doing a great job.

however, i would really like to see photos of guillaume more often. other crown princes really have lots of official duties and engagements... :(
we only see him in the national day and in other esporadic duties, such as royal weddings and royal parties, such as the 50th birthday of carl christian and astrid. that's all... no agendas for guillaume.

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 19th, 2004 - 4:20 am
however, i would really like to see photos of guillaume more often. other crown princes really have lots of official duties and engagements... :(
we only see him in the national day and in other esporadic duties, such as royal weddings and royal parties, such as the 50th birthday of carl christian and astrid. that's all... no agendas for guillaume.
I know, right? What does he do in his spare time?

reading history books? i've read he loves them...
clubbing in paris? as in the photo we have seen...
playing tennis?
dating pia/a new girlfriend?
study? he is so clever that maybe he studies in his spare time
reading forum's posts? :rolleyes:

by the way... i have found a new photo of guillaume voting in the last elections. it was sent to my e mail but i can't post it with that URL. does anybody know the adress of the photo agency EAST NEWS? it's from there. i'll try to find it in another URL so that i can post it. in the photo he is with a grey suit and a golden tie, really elegant, as always. you'd better check out the site of east news if you know it.

Does Guillaume stiil in Durham now?and has he broken up with Pia?

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, News and Pictures 2 (August - November 2004)

Has anyone heard any news/rumours about what Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume intends to do after college? He graduates in Spring 2005, right?

interesting question! i have never thought of that...
he is graduating this year, isn't he? maybe he lost some years because of going to sandhurst and graduates in spring 2006...

i don't really know what he'll do next. maybe he'll get more involved with his father's visits and acts...

yeah i think he will start taking an more active role in state visits and all the things Royal do...

Tennis , Daviscup , Luxembourg - Great Britain , 10.04.2004 , Esch-sur- Alzette ,Grande Duchesse Maria - Teresa , Prince Guillaume , Yves Kemp
cooooool!!!!!! I like his beard~

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 525
on the street

Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, Prince Haakon of Norway with his fiancee Mette Marit and Princess Victoria of Sweden in the streets of Luxembourg.

April 8, 2001

a--oh ,thats tooo old.....

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 403
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 472
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 452
  • lux2.jpg
    lux2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 513
nonetheless Winona please do post the pics whether old or new i haven't seen many pics of him at all...thanks ^__^

OK! Pics coming!~

July 17, 1996 the right one with long legs was Guillaume

cute Guillaume

March 4, 1998
JEAN DE LUXEMBOURG PREPARES SON HENRI FOR THRONE
Guillaume and Maria-Teresa of Luxembourg are delighted with the Crown Prince's new role.

April 7, 2001 Princess Victoria and Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg at the dinner in honour of the Grand Duchess and the Grand Duke Henri

August 25, 2001 at Oslo cathedral

Prince Guillaume and his father Henri of Luxem -bourg admiring masterpieces

January 14, 1996

February 13, 1994

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 402
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 359
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 339
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 354
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 453
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 362
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 520
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 373
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 263
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 290
July 17, 1996

October 19, 1996

Ice cream all around

February 16, 1996 cute!

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 234
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 263
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 360
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 385
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 305
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 294
SO then I guess he will be living in Luxembourg for all that. Where do they all live? I just assumed that they had a place (well everywhere), but in Luxembourg City. Where do they all reside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom