HGD Guillaume, HGD Stéphanie and Family, General News, Part 1: June 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I read that it's a Luxembourgish Lenten celebration where a man gives his sweetheart a pretzel. In the Grand Duchy a pretzel is sort of a sweetened pastry.

I thinks it's rather a cute custom, though a bit odd for Lent when eating sweets is generally discouraged.;)

Last edited:
I feel like whenever I enter this thread I have to leave a comment like "Baby Charles is adorable!!" (which he definitely is ?).

I agree. Adorable is the word that always comes to mind for both Charles and their little family!

Oh my...look how big Prince Chubby Cheeks has grown! Isn't his first birthday this weekend?

Last edited:
:previous: It's so cute the way that little tuft of blond hair always sticks up on Charles's head :lol:

(..)
Just too adorable ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Adorable son so happy for all three they are in love.

Little Charles is the cutest thing ever! So lovely to see his parents so happy:flowers:

Prince Charles is so cute!

I like the picture of Prince Charles next to the daffodils. He may have wondered: "What are those yellow flowers?"

Not sure how many times I've said it, Charles is adorable:wub:. He is IMO the cutest royal baby.

His pose seated among the daffodils is to DIE for....so cute!?

Prince Charles continues to charm us all. I'm in full agreement, he is the cutest! Considering his birthday is on the 10th, I hope we are yet to see even more photos.

Prince Charles continues to charm us all. I'm in full agreement, he is the cutest! Considering his birthday is on the 10th, I hope we are yet to see even more photos.

Agree! Prince Charles is 100% charm and delight!

On this closing Sunday of the Octave, Prince Guillaume and Princess Stéphanie, went this morning to Notre-Dame Cathedral in Luxembourg to attend the traditional pontifical mass with renewal of the consecration to Notre-Dame, arranged this year according to health restrictions.

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/cloture-de-loctave-2021

Awwwwwwwww:wub:

Little Charles is so eager to eat the cake!? The one with the rabbit (?) is fairy-tale-like:in_love:

Has there ever been a happier Royal baby?! He hasn't stopped smiling since he was born!:flowers:

Stephanie looks lovely in that video.

What an adorable baby!!
Extremely cute, such a happy looking boy... and parents!!. This child is loved very very much.

Back
Top Bottom