Infantas Pilar and Margarita, Current Events Part Part 1: May 2004 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Infanta Pilar's grandson, Don Luis considered as the duke of anjou? Is he the one whom it is rumored to be rivals with Prince Felipe? I thought I read that somewhere.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=407462

Pilar of Borbón, member of the IOC, attends with pain which is its last meeting with the organism, since it leaves to the Ecuestre Federation the International

TURIN (EFE) -- Infanta Pilar de Borbón, member of the OIC, attends "with pain" in Turin to which it is its last meeting with the organism, that will leave the time that the presidency of the Ecuestre Federation the International , the next month of May.

"it gives me something of pain, because he is pretty to be in a as important organism as this one. But the moment has arrived for leaving and to open the way to other people ", commented the Infant. Pilar of Borbón has resigned to choose to a fourth consecutive mandate to the front of the IEF. As its position in the OIC is related to which it has in the Federation, when leaving this one will also leave the Committee.

From Cover

Dukes of Badajoz and family

Beautiful pictures!! Thank you, lula! :)

Infanta Margarita and family. Photos from Cover:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they receive an income from the state

I think they all work in private companies and foundations.

So María Zurita dyes her hair? Interesting, I thought she was blonde like the rest of the Borbons:rolleyes:

Madrid will become Tuesday the epicenter of the Olympic movement with the inauguration of the I Congress the International on Olimpismo, organized by Comite' Spanish Oli'mpico (COE), that will be closed by King Juan Carlos day 9 after the intervention of the president of the HAMMOCK, Jacques Rogge.
Infant Pilar de Borbón will open the first session, tomorrow to 16,30 in the seat of the COE in Madrid, next to the president of this organism, White Alexander, and the Secretary of State for Deporte, Jaime Lissavetzky, who will pronounce the initial conference of the titled act "Olympic Sport and society".

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=416144

Infanta Margarita de Borbon attend the Funeral of Rosario Primo de Riviera
15/03/2006
(from Cover)

From cover:

18 of March
The Infanta Margarita comes to the wedding of Manuel de Morales Borbón Dos Sicilias. María Zurita, Bruno Gómez Acebo, Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias and her husband Pedro López Quesada also attended the wedding

Attachments

• CA6XIP4L.jpg
    CA6XIP4L.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 486
  • CAAPJ5S8.jpg
    CAAPJ5S8.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 414
  • CACPIFKP.jpg
    CACPIFKP.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 342
  • CAMVCDYZ.jpg
    CAMVCDYZ.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 499
  • CAOH6BGL.jpg
    CAOH6BGL.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 438
  • CAROXFV4.jpg
    CAROXFV4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 336
  • CAUVKX25.jpg
    CAUVKX25.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 360
Thanks, Maria this very elegant :) ;)

from corbis

COE: The Ecuestre Federation and the Paralimpic Committee signed a collaboration agreement

Infant Doña Pilar de Borbón, like president of the Federation Internacional Ecuestre (FEI), and Sir Pil Graven, like president of Comite' Paralímpico Internacional (CPI), signed yesterday 18 of April, in a solemn act in the address of Their Height Real in Madrid, an agreement of collaboration by means of which all the competitions of Taming and Raid of the CPI will be integrated for the first time like one more a discipline in those of the FEI, disputing itself simultaneously

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComunicados.asp?nid=168309&src=0#

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 297
INFANTA PILAR OF BORBÓN ESTEEM THAT ITS STAGE IN The FEI HAS BEEN POSITIVE

S.A.R. Infant Pilar de Borbón, will leave next the 1 of May her position of President of the Ecuestre Federation the International (FEI) with the sensation of which "she has given so much as received" and that its action has been "positive". "Personally this stage has to me enthusiastic. I have received so much as I have given ".

http://www.mujerydeporte.org/noticias/ver_noticia.asp?Id_noticia=617&Titulo_not=S.A.+R+La+Infanta+Do%F1a+Pilar+de+Borb%F3n+estima+que+su+etapa+en+la+FEI+ha+sido+Positiva

Princess Haya of Jordan (R), Princess Benedikte of Demark (L) and Infanta Dona Pilar de Borbon (C) pose for photographs after Princess Haya was elected new FEI president in Kuala Lumpur, 01 May 2006. The FEI (International Federation for Equestrian sport) elected Princess Haya for president 01 May after holding the World Cup Jumping finals in Asia for the first time

from getty

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 280
HRH the Infanta Dona Pilar de Borbon of Spain is in Kuala Lumpur for the FEI World Cup Jumping Finals.
She is the former and 12th president of the Federation Equestre Internationale.
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA - 1 May 2006.

from brunopress

purple_platinum said:
HRH the Infanta Dona Pilar de Borbon of Spain is in Kuala Lumpur for the FEI World Cup Jumping Finals.
She is the former and 12th president of the Federation Equestre Internationale.
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA - 1 May 2006.

from brunopress

WOW, I love this dress and Infanta Pilar knows how to pull it off!

The Dukes of Soria preside over in Tordesillas VIII the Day of Literature and Journalism ICAL

Infant Doña Margarita and Don Carlos Zurita, Dukes of Soria, presides over Thursday 11 of May tomorrow, in the Houses of the Treaty of Tordesillas VIII the Day of Literature and Journalism with Caesar Alonso of the Rivers like invited writer.

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=94672

thanks, fanletizia did not know that they would be this way, if I can will approach to see them to me in person ;)

from newscom
HRH the Infanta Dona Pilar de Borbon of Spain at the FEI World Cup Jumping Final in Kuala Lumpur.

Attachments

• maxphotos018418.jpg
    maxphotos018418.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 249
Dukes of Soria in Valladolid

from terra

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 320
thanks fanletizia, I have had the opportunity to greet them this morning in its visit and are both charming. I have taken a good impression of the Dukes.

`VIII Day of Literature and Journalism', presided over by Infanta Doña Margarita and Don Carlos Zurita, was centered in the debate on `Information with denomination of origin: objectivity and censures'

Infanta Pilar & Infanta Margarita

Infanta Pilar de Borbon : 1936
married : Duke of Badajoz : 1934 - 1991
children :
Simeneta : 1968
Juan Filiberto : 1969
Bruno : 1971
Beltran : 1973
Fernando : 1974

Infanta Margarita : 1939
married : Don Carlos Zurita : 1943
children :
Alfonso : 1973
Maria : 1975

Today I could see in person the Dukes of Soria, they saluted to us, they seemed to me very likeable both and pleasant, today it has been a pretty day :D

Please note that, from now on, all the images posted in this thread must respect the attachment policy and be hosted elsewhere (ImageShack, Photobucket, TinyPic, Supload, etc.).

Thank you,
Alexandria, Anna_R & Elsa M.
Spanish Forums Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom