King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 33: January 27, 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for the queen she should intensify her local engagement in Amman and cut down her interest in international engagement activities especially in this period of time and I'm pretty sure she'll regain the love of her people in Jordan and get all the critics on her disappear

King highlights need to upgrade tourist services

His Majesty King Abdullah on Wednesday stressed the importance of providing quality services and facilities for Arab and foreign tourists visiting Jordan as well as the need to upgrade amenities at border crossings...
Full article

King of Jordan condoles the Spanish monarch over earthquake victims

Petra

First-ever Jordan-U.S. Business forum To Facilitate Private-Public Sector Economic Development In Jordan

...to the inaugural Jordan-U.S. Business Forum to be held at the King Hussein Business Park in Amman, Jordan on May 21, 2011... - Full article

the photo was taken today?
QRania looks great here.

Yes it's from her latest official engagement:

Queen patronizes Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts Graduation Ceremony

Aqaba, May 19(Petra)-- Under the Royal Patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, The Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts (RSICA) on Thursday celebrated the graduation of its second Masters of Fine Arts class of 22 young men and women from all over the Middle East, in a commencement ceremony held at the Movenpick Tala Bay Resort in Aqaba. Jordan News Agency (Petra) |Queen patronizes Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts Graduation Ceremony

Photos

Ein Jannah residents share their stories with Queen Rania
Pictures :
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Article

Last edited:
Yes it's from her latest official engagement:

Queen patronizes Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts Graduation Ceremony

Aqaba, May 19(Petra)-- Under the Royal Patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, The Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts (RSICA) on Thursday celebrated the graduation of its second Masters of Fine Arts class of 22 young men and women from all over the Middle East, in a commencement ceremony held at the Movenpick Tala Bay Resort in Aqaba. Jordan News Agency (Petra) |Queen patronizes Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts Graduation Ceremony

Photos
Two more photos

All sizes | RSICA Graduation Ceremony | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | RSICA Graduation Ceremony | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Queen Rania visits Egyptian exhibition in Amman.

This seemed to be a private event the Queen was attending correct? No pictures no articles from the event.
Thanks for the video, Queen Rania did look good, quite an interesting bag with a long strap the Queen had.

I see Princess Rahma visiting the exhibition too.did she go with the Queen?
nice Video thanks for sharing.

:previous: You`re welcome :flowers:
Yes, she was there too .. but i dont think she was with QR.

I see Princess Rahma visiting the exhibition too.did she go with the Queen?
nice Video thanks for sharing.

It looked like they were attending separately, you cant see Princess Rahma any where near or behind the Queen, I could be wrong but that what it looked like to me.

Posts on King Abudllah's visit to Oman has been moved to the
Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1
Thread
as it included several members of the Royal Family

Posts on King Abudllah and the family attending a ceremony held by the Jordan Armed Forces have been moved to the
Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1
Thread
as it included several members of the Royal Family

Karak, Jordan/ June 12, 2011
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah joins the Union of Mo’ab Women’s Charity Society members for lunch in Al Karak Governorate.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5

Here is a Jordan Times article

Thanks for the pictures, Its great seeing Rania more and more in thoub's, she looks good. The ladies in the picture also looked like they were happy to see her and enjoyed her company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom