King Albert II and Queen Paola - Current events part 4 - (July 2013 - current)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children have grown up so much, and they are gonna be beautiful young people

Sounds like a very nasty fall indeed - I do wish Queen Paola a speedy recovery although I believe the recovery time is around 12 weeks and possibly in a brace.

King Alberts lawyer, Mr. Alain Berenboom told the press today that the king does not intend to come to the hearings about the paternity of Delphine Boël, which will start next week.

The lawyer says that the king has the same rights as any other citizen and that he will be represented by his lawyer. He added that the king did not wish to be confronted with Boël.

Koning Albert niet naar rechtbank voor hoorzitting vermeend vaderschap - Royalty Online

King Albert will be represented, it is his right

These hearings about the paternity of Delphine Boel must not be a show for the medias

For the Delphine Affair nothing will happen when King Albert II is still alive.
You are right Melina a show for the medias. But here in Belgium the Delphine Affair is not important because we have ..... the Laurent Affairs..

Koningin Paola valt en breekt haar heup | Binnenland | De Morgen

Queen Paola has broken her hip.

Queen Paola fell and broke her hip, it has been reported by the Royal Palace.
Paola is now admitted at the Saint-Luc University Hospital in Brussels and will undergo surgery.

As a result of the accidental fall, King Albert won't atttend Mass in memory of the deceased members of the Royal Family on Friday in the Our Lady Church in Laeken, said the Palace.

On 28 December, the 79-year-old Queen also fell. She then ended up in the same hospital with a fracture in her spine. She was still recovering from that injury.

Last edited:
At her age it is terrible ! I am not sure now She will recover 100 %.
I feel sad for our former Monarchs.

God poor Queen Paola is not having a nice time of late with 2 falls ,I wish Her Majesty well!

Poor Queen Paola, I wish her a speedy and full recovery!

Ow... what an unfortunate series of events. :-(
I did not realise that poor Paola was that vulnerable in her mobility.
Hopefully the Queen will have a good recovery.

The operation is this Evening alas the Queen is sufering also from Osteoporose.

"King Albert still owes me 17 francs" | News | Expatica Belgium

Queen Paola left today from the hospital almost three weeks from the 17th February and continue the recovery from her house at the Belvedere Castle the Palace announce

https://m.facebook.com/BeMonarchie/?refid=52

King Albert and Queen Paola on May 29 Visited the Basilica of Avioth in French Lorraine

https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn....=e2d91e56c8307b265f474bf3c87b2432&oe=59A23EE4

King Albert at the inauguration of the new clubhouse of the Royal Yacht Club of Belgium in Antwerp today

Belga Image

Last edited by a moderator:
King Albert II will attend on March 9th the Gala Concert of the Queen Elisabeth Chapel whose Honor President is his Wife Queen Paola.
Queen Paola is not yet in her Castle Belvedere but still in Hospital where 4 rooms are needed for her.

:previous:

Yesterday, March 8, King Albert attended the gala concert of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel at the Palais des Beaux-Arts in Brussels:

** belga gallery **

The palace released a statement on March 6th, saying that Queen Paola is revalidating well from her hip operation. The proces is a slow one though. The queen is still not at home and stays at the revalidation clinic of the Saint-Luc hospital in Brussels.

Koningin Paola "revalideert goed" - HLN.be

I trie to find put who are the 2 persons next to the King Albert II at the Palais des Beaux Arts.

Thats good news,wishing queen Paola a speedy recovery.

It seems that this was a private outing. Nice tos ee a photo of them and to see that the queen has recovered enough to go on these outings.

Why do they celebrate her birthday today?
I thought she is born on September 11th?

The Magazine Soir Illustré on its color front page shows Their Majesties in swimming clothes instead of attending our National Feast.
Representing Queen Paola who in 80th years old is not fair and not respectful.

King Albert and Queen Paola at a church service on satuday night in village near Grasse, southern France, on August 5, 2017.

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-ban...ar/default/344263234?searchPhrase=QUEEN+PAOLA

King Albert and Queen Paola become yesterday honorary citizens of Salina, Italy.

Alberto e Paola di Liegi cittadini onorari di Santa Marina Salina | Il Giornale di Lipari

King Albert and Queen Paola visits the Touring travel assistance today

Belga Image

King Albert participates today in the academic session of the Fiftieth Anniversary Party of the Arts District which takes place at Autoworld.
And find his 50-year-old friends with whom he founded the Quartier des Arts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNcJQDAbHi/?taken-by=placeroyale

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom