Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great words everybody!

Tanya, she's 10 years old now.

BTW, I can try to send the cards and collages to the palace in the name of LTR. But does anybody know their e-mail? The palace's website is not working in the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by renats@May 5th, 2004 - 12:01 am
BTW, I can try to send the cards and collages to the palace in the name of LTR. But does anybody know their e-mail? The palace's website is not working in the moment.
Perhaps you could just post the e-mail or full address here and individual LTR members who are interested in sending cards or their well wishes can do so of their own accord and include their own personal sentitments to Pauline.

Originally posted by Alexandria+May 5th, 2004 - 8:31 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ May 5th, 2004 - 8:31 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-renats@May 5th, 2004 - 12:01 am
Perhaps you could just post the e-mail or full address here and individual LTR members who are interested in sending cards or their well wishes can do so of their own accord and include their own personal sentitments to Pauline. [/b][/quote]
This whole e-mail thing was not my idea!

There is a thread for current event's on Steph's trio ... but there's non for only pix...especially old pix which don't mark current events...so ....

Louis and Pauline 2003

fn681d.jpg
fn6875.jpg
fn68b7.jpg
fn68hk.jpg

(sipa)

Louis and Pauline when they were little ...such cuties :)

fn692p.jpg
fn69fo.jpg

(sipa)

Louis havin' fun with Daddy 1996

fn6csp.jpg
fn6x3t.jpg
fn6xhf.jpg

fn6xkp.jpg
fn6xqf.jpg

(sipa)

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle, it was only yesterday that I looked through the old threads up to page 10 to 12, looking for the best place to put some more older pics in. You seem to have heard my thoughts :) I'll scan some the next days..

Pauline gym pics 2002

Great, great idea Michelle!;)
There are always photos that "appear" after some event, so "News thread", aren't much helpful..Great photos, as always!:)

Pauline at opening of gymnastics centre named "Princess Stephanie" in 2002 (Newscom)
Love Pauline's gym pics:) She's seems very talented..Wish there are more photos from that kind of events..

fneov7.jpg
fneqdt.jpg
fneqn7.jpg

Pauline gym pics II

Second addition:) ..I think these are from 2003..(EastNews)

fnfcip.jpg
fnfcza.jpg

Louis skiing 2000

fnfgiv.jpg

Louis and Pauline with Granny 2001

fnfgx3.jpg
fnfh45.jpg

Louis ice-skating 2001

fnfhc1.jpg
fnfhi9.jpg

(sipa)

Is the boy in the red shirt their brother Michael?

dont you think that they look very much like there uncle Albert in some of the pictures, cute kids

I scanned some pics of the three, all at an similar age around one and a half year :)
1. Proud "big" brother Louis at his daily visits to his newborn sister and mommy who were still in hospital..
fnzalh.jpg
fnzadi.jpg
fnzais.jpg

fnzaki.jpg

(source: HOLA, Das NEUE)

Last edited:
2. Little Pauline at her best - hope Steph knows these cute pics, too :)

fnzamw.jpg
fnzar5.jpg

fnzasi.jpg

(source: Semana)

Last edited:
3. Camille nearly feeling safer on her skis than on her own feet ;)

fnzaxz.jpg
fnzazc.jpg

fnzb11.jpg
fnzb7m.jpg

(source: Diez Minutos)

Last edited:
nayralorenzo said:
which brother?

Louis and Pauline's brother Michael. No it's not him.

Thanx for those wonderful pics, Ice :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Is the boy in the red shirt their brother Michael?
The man with them is Franco Knie, so the picture was possibly taken in Switzerland. The boy might be some kid from the Circus.

michelle said:
Thanx for those wonderful pics, Ice :)
You're welcome, Michelle :)

Here are some pics from 1995 on the Spanish island of Tenerife - I can only remember one similar pic already posted by Townsend?! :)
fp2tqd.jpg
fp2txz.jpg

fp2vdc.jpg
fp2vlw.jpg

fp2vsx.jpg

(source: OGGI, GALA)

Last edited:
Aww how cute Ice....and it's so sweet with Michael too ( it's him I guess...there are three kids)

I'm glad you liked them as well, Michelle, lashinka and lady-w :),
here are some more also from 1995, this time at Guadeloupe:

ftkg1h.jpg
ftkht3.jpg

ftki04.jpg
ftkidh.jpg

ftki6f.jpg
ftkigo.jpg

(source: 7 Tage, BW)

Last edited:
Several pictures of Louis and Pauline:

ibx7h2.jpg

ibx736.jpg

ibx66g.jpg
ibx6w5.jpg

(Paris Match, tele press pandis, bunte)

Beautiful photos Iceflower and Sebastian!

Some more of Ducruet Duo or Trio:p I can say , with their father Daniel..tenderness with his little girl Pauline.:)

from Eastnews

icqmmp.jpg

icqo41.jpg

I'm glad you liked them Lashinka and Ianna. And yours are also very nice, Ianna and Sebastian!
Here are some from 1995 at the Beach Club - Daniel had to be very careful with little Pauline :D

iem7v8.jpg
iem9mr.jpg
iemaft.jpg

iem9z7.jpg
iema8j.jpg

(HOLA)

That last set is too cute..Adorable Pauline in that little dress..:p ..and big boy Louis..:p :)

Little Pauline performing at the Inauguration of Gymnastics centre named after Princess Stephanie..April 24th, 2002 in Monaco..(Zuma). Lovely outfit and cute Pauline..:)

ifziuv.jpg
ifzjok.jpg

Oh.. I love those photo's of pauline. Thanks Ianna. I never saw them before. Is uma a photosite??

Pictures of Louis and Camille at their Uncle's enthronement in July 2005:

im4bx2.jpg
im4c1z.jpg

(zuma)

Back
Top Bottom