Magazine covers of Princess Grace

• Thread starter CountessofLuxembourg
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, this last cover is amazing. Perfect face she had.

Thats my favourite Grace´s dress, she weared it in some events: oscar academy awards and with Rainier, do you know where with Rainier?

I asked to the buyer and he told me that in the interior of the magazine appear a big article about Grace visiting Carmen Franco (Francisco Franco´s daughter) when her first daugther - called Mª Carmen too- borned. You justo only have to read in the left part, the model is a spanish actress, not relevant.

xx

I asked to the buyer and he told me that in the interior of the magazine appear a big article about Grace visiting Carmen Franco (Francisco Franco´s daughter) when her first daugther - called Mª Carmen too- borned. You justo only have to read in the left part, the model is a spanish actress, not relevant.

xx
Thanks dear for the explanation:flowers:

xx
Good eye, ZUBIAUR! And thanks for the explantion, Lily.:flowers:

xx
I am sorry sensibility,but there is a mistake.Carmen Martinez-Bordiú ,was born in 1951,and Grace met General Franco in 1956 during her visit to Spain in the honeymoon,so this visit to General Franco´s daughter must be for other reason,as Carmen in 1956 ,was 5 years old.:flowers:

yes sorry, i know personally Carmen Martinez Bordiu (i worked in Pardo Palace) and she remember Grace when she was little. During the Franco time, The Monaco Royal family was the only one royal family who attended to political and religious event in Spain. She told me that grace gave her a little pendant from Paris.

The buyer was wrong I know, I think he tried to say "Arantxa".

I like these specially.Besides being a beauty,she had personality and class.She is not like other blond beautiful woman,she had an special aura,a magic one,so different to all people,indeed she was special in her phisyc and in her life too.Her life was magic too,not all actresses get an oscar and marry a prince....:flowers:I think she makes people dream with beauty,palaces,and fairytales.....

Glistening Seas

:heart1: Looks like some of the fashions from the Pss. Grace kelly era are making their way into fashion. Just saw a dress with the multi colored top like the one in the pics :previous:.

:twohearts: Honestly, those dress Pss. Grace wore are trully timeless and are a delight and always fashionable!:heartflower:

Wow. Amazing resource. She is such a classic beauty.

Just wondering if that was the haircut cut the PRainier was upset about-- I read in one of her biographies:flowers:
Yes I think it is so,Grace cutted her hair and Rainier got so angry that discussed with Grace,and Grace began to cry:whistling:

That's what I always say, too..... husbands are funny.

Back
Top Bottom