Newport Jazz Festival

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. I also missed the first run of this clip.
The first thing that comes to mind is we must remember the results of President George H.W. Bush's quote -- He ended up raising taxes!! Hummm.

Loved the video thanks for the link.

Is anyone else having problems finding it to view?

I go to the abcnews page, click on the link and a video player pops up. But the interview with Albert isn't in any of the categories-only on the first page. Where do I get it?

Ann

Suonymona said:
Is anyone else having problems finding it to view?

I go to the abcnews page, click on the link and a video player pops up. But the interview with Albert isn't in any of the categories-only on the first page. Where do I get it?

Ann

Under 'International' Video.

Glad you guys got to see it!

I forgot to mention the AP says online that the young woman in the photo's name is Heather van Suidam. Never heard of her, but then again I don't run in those circles.

For those of you who may not have seen High Society, Celeste Holm (seen at the press conference with PA) is the only remaining member of the cast still alive (even though she is about 10 years older then Grace would have been today). She played the character opposite Frank Sinatra - the reporter (but I can't remember her name). She also sang on the soundtrack.

Last edited:
Naut2bGrimaldi said:
Glad you guys got to see it!

I forgot to mention the AP says online that the young woman in the photo's name is Heather van Suidam. Never heard of her, but then again I don't run in those circles.

For those of you who may not have seen High Society, Celeste Holm (seen at the press conference with PA) is the only remaining member of the cast still alive (even though she is about 10 years older then Grace would have been today). She played the character opposite Frank Sinatra - the reporter (but I can't remember her name). She also sang on the soundtrack.

Grace's character's name was Tracy Lord.

I don't know a lot about Prince Albert, but other then wanting to be a Princess, why would anyone date or marry him. He isn't good looking at all, what is his personality like? Does anyone know?
Thanks

Mom N Me said:
Thanks for the link. I also missed the first run of this clip.
The first thing that comes to mind is we must remember the results of President George H.W. Bush's quote -- He ended up raising taxes!! Hummm.

George actually said Read my lips-No NEW Taxes. There were no new taxes, he just raised the old ones.:lol:

Pinklady-Celeste Holm played photographer Elizabeth "Liz" Embrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom