Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 4: October 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being close to Haakon and his family doesn't equate to being close to Harald and Sonja, and it's Harald's bday, so he has control over the guestlist.

As it was half term for pupils in the UK, I think they probably were in Gstaad, all the more as MC did spend Xmas away from her parents for the first time (according to previously quoted interviews).

Any picture rchainho ? I understand that hello magazine got the exclusivity, the issue is released on 7th March.

Could you post it? Because I can´t see it.

Thank you

there is a picture of her at polfoto, sorry dont know how to post

ImageHandlerServlet
POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Hopefully Pavlos accompanied her, otherwise I become more and more nervous. Haven´t seen both since christmas and that is in that case a long time without photos....

Well Stefanie, I'm with you, nervous is the word... first "non smiling photos" in Denmark in december, and then nothing for months (well, 3, hum 2 months). I just wait until wednesday (release of wedding pics) before I get nervous indeed.
By the way, is it appropriate to wear black at a wedding ? I think we hardly ever see this here in France...

Why be nervous about someone else's marriage? He could very well have been in the seat next to her. Or he might not like Liz and not attended at all. It doesn't mean they're headed for divorce (certainly not while his father is alive).

sita780 said:
By the way, is it appropriate to wear black at a wedding ? I think we hardly ever see this here in France...

its not the best color to wear. but recently Marie-Chantal has been seen in black alot. is there any other pictures of her? she looked really tired & plain.

It's really hard to tell from that photo what she's wearing or what color it is.

I read once that wearing black to a wedding signifies one disapproves of the match. But of course ther are no "rules" anymore.

Anyway I like when MC does funny faces. Like "those photographs trying to take pictures behind the car window...how pathetic". Hope we'll see more tomorrow...with colour maybe...

sita780 said:
Anyway I like when MC does funny faces. Like "those photographs trying to take pictures behind the car window...how pathetic". Hope we'll see more tomorrow...with colour maybe...

do you mean will see pictures tomorrow & that is because she is in Indai for the second celebration or at a different event?

No, today 7th march the Hello issue should be released (as seen on their website). Unfortunately not here in France... I rely on kind British posters (or Spanish...) to get some news... I don't know if they are in India too...

To me she doesn't look pale but her makeup is shiny.

Thank God...

...BOTH MC and Pavlos at the moment attend Liz Hurley´s wedding in India. Although they didn´t look too happy in the backseat of the car......

Why does her face look so shiny and plastic?

They both look like waxworks!:ROFLMAO:

This cannot be real people, can it ? Looking at the picture honestly convinces me that this is just waxworks or a photomontage.

They don't look happy! But I wouldn't be either with that situation. I would get angry real fast if my vehicle was surrounded by photogs & flashing bulbs, and the car can't get through, making the passengers later than they already may be. Now imagine if you're five cars behind this one!

Last edited:
In Hola! magazine she was happy. You can vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom