Pavlos and Marie Chantal current events: August 31, 2004 - October 11, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
AN EVENING IN HONOUR OF SALVATORE FERREGAMO"-ITALIAN EMBASSY,LONDON, UK. 06-08-2005 from Globephoto
The pics are very small, but it's so nice to see them out again :)

From UKPress

Attachments

• Ferragamo_Dinner_11-UKP.jpg
    Ferragamo_Dinner_11-UKP.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 652
  • Ferragamo_Dinner_12-UKP.jpg
    Ferragamo_Dinner_12-UKP.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Ferragamo_Dinner_13-UKP.jpg
    Ferragamo_Dinner_13-UKP.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 490
A beautiful picture of Pavlos, Marie Chantal and their new baby Odysseas Kimon (Mette Marit is to be one of the godmothers)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,017
from the ferregamo event: like the dress and shawl. Hate the shoes. And she needs to touch up her roots.
For someone who is usually so beautifully put together, this outfit is not one of her winners.

L'Uomo Vogue (July-August Edition)

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to scan and post the pictures and article about Prince Pavlos in the L'Uomo Vogue (July-August Edition). I don't get that magazine down here.

thanks

Queens

Monday was Maria-Olympia's ninth birthday. How time flies!:eek:

I get the opinion, (and I definitely may be wrong, just my opinion) that Prince Pavlos is rather "full" of himself. Just reading different articles of him and his family. Royalty with actual thrones and Princely Families are more down to earth than he. Of the Greek Family, my favorite has always been Alexia and Theodora.

Any feedback?

I wouldn't say Pavlos is full of himself. I've never read any indication of that. But if someone has further evidence of it, please post it. I would be interested in reading it.

I do think he walks a very fine line between what his ancestory is, what people expect of him, and what he wants to be. It's a very delicate balancing act. One I am sure he makes mistakes on. His life is not just his own.

michelleq said:
I get the opinion, (and I definitely may be wrong, just my opinion) that Prince Pavlos is rather "full" of himself. Just reading different articles of him and his family. Royalty with actual thrones and Princely Families are more down to earth than he. Of the Greek Family, my favorite has always been Alexia and Theodora.

Any feedback?

Me too. My favorite greek royal is also the two sisters Alexia and Theodora. Especially Theodora because she is born 5 days after myself

Yes, happy birthday.
Here you have some pics og her from eyevine.

Attachments

• 00290f.jpg
    00290f.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 772
  • 00320f.jpg
    00320f.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 681
  • 100023843.jpg
    100023843.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 663
  • 100023846.jpg
    100023846.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 858
  • 100057637.jpg
    100057637.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 856
  • 100057638.jpg
    100057638.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 750
Thank you,

but why they are all bad lighted??I mean.that I've seen the most of the above photos better focused and lighted...

does anybody have pictures of prince pavlos and princess marie chantal of greece at the wedding of delphine arnault to alessandro gancia from 17/09/05?

:) :) Yes, The prince Pavlos and the Princess Marie-Chantal were in the wedding :) :)

From Van Pays Media

london fashion week 19/9/05

princess marie chantal of greece with lady helen taylor

Attachments

• D.jpg
    D.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 828
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 875
hola have 3 photos of prince pavlos and princess marie chantal of greece at the wedding of delphine arnault to alessandro gancia

thanks for the information about the pictures, i do not get the ihola for another week or more

all i see are pics of fashion shows she attended. jeez, enough already...

Still not

any photos from the Grand Opening of MC store in Kolonaki Athens!!:)

I think she needs a real job. I had it with the fashion shows.

That is her job!!!

Pelieve me it is a very difficult one,because fashion is a very serious and delicate bussiness.A small mistake in design or in Public relations maybe lead you off the market!!

Marie Chantal was an answer on Jeopardy the other night I missed the question but the category was on famous heirs(-esses).

Mc and Pavlos at the wedding of delphine Arnault
Sanstitre4.jpg

cuervo said:
Pelieve me it is a very difficult one,because fashion is a very serious and delicate bussiness.A small mistake in design or in Public relations maybe lead you off the market!!

Concern about public relations in the fashion industry would be one thing if Marie-Chantal were actually the designers of the lines in these shows. However, she is just attending these shows as a guest, an interested party. So I don't know how she could be "lead off the market" by not attending these shows.

The truth is, she's at these fashion shows because she's interested in fashion and being in the spotlight. Nothing wrong with that. Only her continued denial of her interest in fashion is wrong. Didn't she swear off of fashion shows a few years ago? Only to return to the front row of them the next season?

To be correctly informed,

is the basis of every bussines woman and to be correctly informed on catewalk shows is the basis of every designer!As we all know,she is a designer of children clothes....Now,yhe question is what has there to do haute cuture with children's clothing.The answer is simple!Women are buying both!Her clients are women of High taste,so she follows their tentions.That is why MC clothes is a hit!

Marie Chantal and Pavlos at the openning of her new store "Marie Chantal" in Athens (from KORPA). :) :) :)

K114123_03.jpg

K114123_04.jpg

K114123_05.jpg

K114123_07.jpg

K114123_08.jpg

K114123_06.jpg

K114123_12.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the wonderful pictures, Lucidu! I think Marie-Chantal looks great!:)

May the new shop

be prosperous and fullfill it's tasks(kaloriziko).What I have to wish ,is every year one more shop in a different country!Success and Hapiness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom