Photo Retrospective of Grimaldi Family - Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace, Rainier and Caroline attending a gala show at the Opera Garnier in Paris on January 29, 1979:
---> Pic

Aww Ianna that is a cute pic lil steph is so cute

Wowww Ianna and armelle MORAND great finds!!

Great pics Ianna and Armelle!! :)

Here are two nice ones of the family handing out presents, the caption says 1983, take a look at Steph's tie ;)
Pic 1
Pic 2

Great finding and great job, Iceflower !!! :flowers: Thank you to share with us. Did you register Abaca ? What is the link to these beautiful pics ?

armelle MORAND said:
Great finding and great job, Iceflower !!! :flowers: Thank you to share with us. Did you register Abaca ? What is the link to these beautiful pics ?
I'm glad you liked them, Armelle, I'm not registerd at abaca, I found the pics in a retrospective after Rainier's death, at www.abacausa.com you can always find new pics from certain events..:)
Tosca, thanks for the pics, what I really liked about the ball in 1983 is, that both Steph's and Caroline's boyfriends were allowed to attend..

Tosca said:

Great photos Tosca, thanks. In the last one posted did you notice how Caroline has her arm through her father's, but he is holding Stephanie's hand. Two different relationships, unless I'm just reading too much into it....... :)

That must of been so difficult for the whole family going to the first ever rose ball with that there mother!

You're welcome, kids! I'm glad you liked those pics.
Caro's dress was one of the most elegant she ever wore IMO.
So happy to meet you back on line, Lady Mac!

Tosca said:
You're welcome, kids! I'm glad you liked those pics.
Caro's dress was one of the most elegant she ever wore IMO.
So happy to meet you back on line, Lady Mac!
Thanks it's nice to know when you are missed. And to everyone else who posted photo's good jobs.

lea said:
Great photos Tosca, thanks. In the last one posted did you notice how Caroline has her arm through her father's, but he is holding Stephanie's hand. Two different relationships, unless I'm just reading too much into it....... :)

well stephanie has always held her father hand through the years she evens holds Albert hand:)

lea said:
That's an interesting observation, lea, and there is something true about it..:) But I'm absolutely sure that he loved both daughters without any difference..:)

A pic of Rainier and Caroline at the celebrations of the 700 years of Monaco in 1997:
Rainier and Caroline

Nice pic Ice.

Here is a gallery with pics of the family - Link

iceflower said:
That's an interesting observation, lea, and there is something true about it..:) But I'm absolutely sure that he loved both daughters without any difference..:)

I'm sure of that too! I just found it interesting, I thought maybe it highlighted the way that Caroline tends to be very formal and proper in those types of situations and that Stephanie tends to be, well, Stephanie, in whatever situation! (as pointed out by Radker as well) Not that either is wrong, just different.

tbhrc said:
Nice pic Ice.

Here is a gallery with pics of the family - Link

Very nice pic, Ice! And what a great gallery of photos tbhrc!
Thanks to you both.

A gallery with a few old pics for the Grimaldi family:
Olycom

Tosca said:
A gallery with a few old pics for the Grimaldi family:
Olycom

Thanx for link Tosca!:flowers: Very nice photos!

Princess Grace's blue dress reminded me on Psse Caroline's one..Pity the photos can't talk, I always enjoy watching (& listening) Princess Grace's poetry reading.

Nice link, Tosca, thanks! :) I like those two pics of Steph and Caroline with the dogs and I think the first one of Caroline and Stefano was taken at the ball of the opera at Vienna, that's a nice look back..

The family attending a wedding - Pic

The family in the snow - Pic

Let's say 'Flamenco', hehe - Pic

Tbhrc, I never saw little Caroline dressed as a Spanish dancer before. Thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom