Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pierre Is a wonderful young man with many interests and great dynamism.He looks likes her father non only physically.
Agree. Je is handsome, bright and with many interests. He seems also very well supported by Beatrice. A dream couple

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous people.

I cannot say it enough.?

Beautiful couple, gorgeous boys. Can't wait for a girl.....

Yesterday, April 23, Pierre attended the charity dinner of Monaco Disease Power at the Yacht Club of Monaco:

** Pic **

That's very sweet, the two cousins will have that bond of sharing baptisms.

Little Stefano 100% reminds me of Pierre's baby photos.

Do we know about the godfathers and godmothers? Any other pics maybe?

That's very sweet, the two cousins will have that bond of sharing baptisms.

Little Stefano 100% reminds me of Pierre's baby photos.

He sure does. Maybe it's partly this particular angle, but it's very striking.

Last edited:
Pierre Cashiragi and his sailing crew will cross the atlantic during the second half of august. They will bring climate activist Greta Thunberg, along with her father and a film maker, with them to the US.

I hope, Greta knows, what she is doing. Pierre and his crew are using a race boat! This is as compfortable as, yes, what: Not comfortable at all!

Pierre is a young man full of initiatives , he remembers his father.

Exciting indeed! Interesting to see Greta Thurnberg working with Pierre and his sailing crew.

Pierre with the skipper of the ship, Boris Herrmann. I'm proud of you, Pierre!

**Pic 1

This is some undertaking. I just saw a report on the television and conditions at the start of the trip look to be less than ideal. I noticed two Monaco logos on the sail and hull. It seems as if Monaco is a serious backer to this enterprise.

With or without the Princely House's backing, I feel happy that Pierre is doing something the he loves which is sailing and doing something awesome too.

Nice to see Pierre join Greta Thurnberg on this activity. They both looked to be enjoying themselves whilst doing something they're passionate about.

Pierre has gone from sort of the ugly duckling to the real star of the Casiraghi and I am not only talking about just his looks.;)

He is brave, exceedingly handsome, has a gorgeous aristocratic wife, and children that look like angels, and he does useful things like this.

A Prince in all but name.?

Back
Top Bottom