Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's to be expected, they are princes afterall, and guillaume is the heir to the throne.

I think every prince wears a suits.....do you ever seen WA wearing something else then suits? Don´t think soo...like msfroyste said, it´s expected for them to be wearing this kind of outfits...Question: Is Felix eyes brown?? Coz in some pictures, they seem to be blue or green...and others, black and brown....weird..but...does anybody know?

Thanks.....Mt eyes are brown?? Probably....because D. Henri has blue eyes....
There are some pictures that Felix eyes seem lighter......

I heard that too....when he was young, he used to wear this big glasses and they look like a nerd...hehehehe...

the pics in which his eyes seem lighter could be due to the fact that he was wearing contacts. i like his eyes either way.hehehe.

Big brown eyes......hey, I just entered a site that was on Guillaume´s thread showing the connetion of the Luxembourg family with the Bourbon-Parma family..there, Felix birthday is 4 of June....in several sites, I saw it was 3 of June....wich day is his birthday anyway???

With glasses, no glasses...he continuos beautiful.......so...nobody answered my question.....wich day is Felix birthday???!!!!

Is there any recent news on Felix?

unfortunately, not a blip. *is sad.

No it's not as thick as his, probably cuz he is younger. Is it just me or does Felix, with the mustache, look like tennis player marat safin?

NO WAY!!! he doesn´t look like Marat Safin at all....with or without the moustache....!!!!

so what's up with FElix nowadays? is he still studying at university? wait didn't he quit recently...huh? i'm lost haha...hopefully he's doing something useful...royals have so many opportunities for them i hope Felix is taking advantage of that!

he did!?!?!?! that's new. i think that'd be doubtful though b/c of the fact that's he's been out of the news for so long. no, i think he's still at "european business school". *shrugs, who knows. i too wonder what he's been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom