Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 3: April - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's something shocking to start the morning off...

Wow....I hope this rumour isn't true...I'll be surprised and really shocked if it is!

Well I am gobsmacked. If it is true, I think there will probably be a wedding soon. I don't think the family would like him having a child out of wedlock. But I hope it's just talk. :confused:

omgomgomgomg...i'm so shocked...surprised...WHAT? noway...he seems so....clean? lol wow...i hope that isn't true...it totally would kill this saintly image i have created of him...hmz...>___< wait, how come there is nothing in the media about this? o_O why aren't all the royal magazines talking about it? or is this very new news?

hillary_nugent said:
omgomgomgomg...i'm so shocked...surprised...WHAT? noway...he seems so....clean? lol wow...i hope that isn't true...it totally would kill this saintly image i have created of him...hmz...>___< wait, how come there is nothing in the media about this? o_O why aren't all the royal magazines talking about it? or is this very new news?

I haven't been able to find anything about it in royal news sources either. My guess is that it's just a rumour going around...I hope.

prince felix rumour

i would not be surprised if it is true. i donot main to sound like i am knocking the guy, but out of the two brothers (Guillaume and felix),felix sames to be the most visual in the media.

it's like he really wants to be seen and notice. guillaume looks to be very matured for his age. this is not to say this cannot happen to him either, but guillaume grabs me as someone who is more focused on family life and responsibilty.i can see guillaume with an older woman, maybe five or six years older. and happily setting down with a family.

Anyway when someone has some solid information,please post i would like to know who this woman is . in light of the whole prince albert fiasco, this is remarkable!!!.:eek:

P.S. can someone contact DRIMAL, WE NEED HIM URGENTLY TO CLEARIFY THIS

destiny said:
i would not be surprised if it is true. i donot main to sound like i am knocking the guy, but out of the two brothers (Guillaume and felix),felix sames to be the most visual in the media.

it's like he really wants to be seen and notice.
P.S. can someone contact DRIMAL, WE NEED HIM URGENTLY TO CLEARIFY THIS
Felix is hardly attention seeking. Actually, none of them (the Luxembourgs) are. They clearly are the most discreet royals with the Liechtensein.
The reason why Felix has a bit more media coverage is because he does public engagements with his parents (Guillaume is in the UK so cannot do as much). As for Guillaume maturity, at least regarding girls, I would advise you to look the pasts Guillaume treads: he went out (twice) with an incredibly silly blonde named Pia, a kind of cheap Paris Hilton (that say much), so I don't think so. And even if Felix was attention seeking, I don't quite understand what the link with fathering a kid.
But I do agree with you that Drimal has to explain himself: you cannot just drop a bomb and then runaway...:p

I am not dropping a bomb:eek: , but dropping a pic:D

Attachments

• pic%2030%20Princes%20Guillaume%20+%20Fli%20at%20Hoesdorf.jpg
    pic%2030%20Princes%20Guillaume%20+%20Fli%20at%20Hoesdorf.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 448
Oh to be a fly on the wall of the Grand Duke's palace right about now....;)

this is shocking, i'm just checking in - i'm on vacation. WOW!!! i'm dumbfounded. however, on the other hand, this can hardly be overly shocking, considering all the news and aligations against prince albert. who knows if it's true or not. all and all i'm shocked. i must agree with destiny that guillaume does seem to be the one who would be more likely to settle down and start a family, whereas, and i don't know why, felix would be the more likely to settle down much later - i don't know why. all in all, i would've hoped that he would've had more common sense if the rumors are true, same for albert - a really big DUH to them both. perahps karajan and drimal could give us more info.

destiny said:
i can see guillaume with an older woman, maybe five or six years older. and happily setting down with a family.
lol are you serious? :D i can't really seeing this...i can see him marrying a woman close to his age but younger but mature for her age...i hope this business with Felix is all gossip :(

destiny said:
Can the administrator please email Drimal.

No member of the Moderating Team will be e-mailing Drimal to get him online to have him confirm or deny this bit of gossip; that is not our job. And it's rather presumptuous and bossy to dictate to us what to do or how to go about our role, especially when it's to merely feed your curiosity as opposed to when someone is being attacked or ridiculed for comments or because the forum's rules are being violated.

When Drimal finds time next to log in here then Drimal can comment on the matter as he so pleases but he will not be forced to comment on the matter.

I have a crazy idea about this, but, here goes.

I read somewhere that a lot of the homicides and things that go on in this world are "copycat crimes", ie, people emulating the crime of a known or wanted criminal that was given a lot of media attention, simply because everybody knows that crime is the quickest way to get famous, right? ;) Some examples would include Heriberto Seda, a serial killer who committed several homicides à la the Zodiac Killer, an unknown serial murderer from the 60s. Also, you have Jeffrey Dahmer, who was actually a copycat of a British serial killer named Dennis Nilsen.
Now, watch me seamlessly tie back into the topic at hand. :D
Perhaps there's a girl in Luxembourg who has met Prince Felix several times, or is good friends with him, or knows him from school, or whatever. She's seen what happened recently with Nicole Coste- Prince Albert is giving Nicole a pretty decent sum of money in child support and gave her a villa to live in, along with her other children that aren't even his [IIRC]! Pretty sweet deal.
So this unknown girl, who probably IS pregnant by someone other than Prince Felix, thinks to herself, "Gee, look at that. Maybe I could say that Felix is the father of MY baby and I could get child support and a beautiful house to live in!" Hey, he's rich, right? He's handsome and a prince. No one would put it past him. Especially since it's kind of a family tradition [his uncle Jean fathered a child out of wedlock, and so did his great-uncle Charles].

This has happened a lot with Prince Albert- there was a German actress [Bea Fieldler] who claimed that her son was his, but a blood test proved otherwise. Also that Tamara Rotolo woman, who named her daughter Jazmin Grace Grimaldi [in the USA you can give your baby any last name you want, doesn't have to be the mother's or necessarily the father's even] and claimed that Albert was the girl's father. I remember reading a report that said if Albert were possibly the father of her child she would have had to have been pregnant for something like 15 months.

Just a thought I'm tossing out there. It could just as easily be complete and utter nonsense. Or it could be true. Who knows? :)

Administrator

Administrator,

No, one is trying to boss you around or tell you what to do. it sames to me you take everything out of context. everyone is entitled to his/her point of view . yes you may own the board you you donot own the posters. you really need to become more polite and professional. You are to quick to jump the gun!:mad:

destiny said:
Administrator,

No, one is trying to boss you around or tell you what to do. it sames to me you take everything out of context. everyone is entitled to his/her point of view . yes you may own the board you you donot own the posters. you really need to become more polite and professional. You are to quick to jump the gun!:mad:

If she doesn't own the posters, as you say, then how could you possibly expect her to command someone to comment on this situation, as you wanted her to before? Just a question, don't jump down my throat.

Anyway, over at the Benelux Royals MB, there's another girl from Luxembourg who has said that since Luxembourg is such a tiny country, rumors fly quickly, but she hasn't heard anything about Felix and possible fatherhood. I think this whole thing is probably just some unfortunate publicity for the Prince.

Administrator

Administrator,

If You Have Something To Say To Me .post It. Donot Email Me .

Secondly, I Didnot Demand Her To Do Anything. If Someone Ask You A Question. It Is Up To You To Intrepret It The Way You See Fit.

From The First Day I Posted On This Board I Have Getting Emails From This Administrator Telling Me What To Do And What Not To Do. She Might Own You'll But Not Me. I Find Her To Be Very Immature And Highly Unprofessional..

Futhermore, I Would Like Her To Delete My Name And Information From Her Forum, I Will Not Be Writing This Board Anymore.

Alexandria is one of the most professional, politest, and well-rounded administrators I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. Your post did sound like a demand, and there is no reason for your personal problem with the administration to be posted publically.

As for Prince Felix, I hope it's not true, but if it is, I hope he demands a paternity test and then goes from there.

Wasn't it Cath85 who said that Felix might have a child out of wedlock? Because I don't see any Drimal.

Solange said:
Wasn't it Cath85 who said that Felix might have a child out of wedlock? Because I don't see any Drimal.
Indeed! There must have been a change of name.
But whatever his/her name, this person is now the most sought after member of the Felix tread :D ...

I don't think I have read any gossip about Felix's love life.

Are Felix or his brother dating anyone special?

rere said:
I don't think I have read any gossip about Felix's love life.

Are Felix or his brother dating anyone special?
Hey just let it go about Destiny, she's not going to read that anyway :) .
There's no gossips about the Luxembourgs as you point it out. They're very discreet. There was a lot written about Guillaume relashionship with Pia for the very reason that she was not discreet at all.
So, unless the brothers start dating more Pias, the chances of gossips are limited.
I guess that's why this Felix rumor has set so much tongues waving...

Idriel said:
There was a lot written about Guillaume relashionship with Pia for the very reason that she was not discreet at all.

Exactly. She was the one drawing all the attention to them and their relationship, not Guillaume.

As for Felix and possible fatherhood, right now my money's on it just being a rumour. Mostly because this family is so discreet, it just seems to me that if it were true we'd have heard about it from them first, not the Luxembourg gossip mill.

i have to agree with delineate; they are a very discrete family and are generally given their privacy, that was said by mt herself and if it were true the palace would've announced something in a timely fashion. but who knows, perhaps they're trying to make sure it's the absolute truth before they confirm or deny anything.

I think all of our brains are working overtime trying to figure this stuff out! :p

Sorry for telling this news/rumors and then running away as you say :p
I heard that from a few persons especially from a friend of my father who is quite reliable with that kind of things because he knows some people that are close to the court of the grand dukes!
I think it's normal that the media doesn't talk about it, because they try to hide those things! They don't want bad light to shine over our country, but want it to have a clean image (I guess that's the image most of you have of it right?)
And indeed the girl wants to have money from the prince that's why this rumor is running! but you're right we can't really know whether he is the father or not, we weren't there :p The test of paternity would be the only possibility to know the truth!
I don't know much more than that but if you have a question just ask I'll try to answer it!
cath

Thankx cath for your reapparition! LOL
Keep us informed please!

Thanks for the input, Cath! What a crappy thing to try and do to somebody, just to get money from them.:mad:

I thing it´s just a mistake....but, if it´s true, he should marry the girl or assume the paternity of the child.....I don´t know...but, Felix don´t seem like a false guy....you know, make mistakes ith the girl and everything.......I didn´t even know he had a girlfriend...

Pictures of Félix when he was young:)

Attachments

• 0000297517-003.jpg
    0000297517-003.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 380
  • 0000318213-006.jpg
    0000318213-006.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 0000321898-015.jpg
    0000321898-015.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 392
Status