Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 - September 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pic to see, the tenderness between the two is obvious.... delightful !

I am glad to see them back to school. I hope they had a great first day :flowers:

If I didn't notice how the other kids were dressed I would have thought they were wearing uniforms. Their clothes kind of read uniform.

I love how close these two are. Its adorable. ;)

Gabriella is sure maturing a bit and has grown a bit. Jacques still has the same baby cute features.

Countessmeout, I agree with you. Even though in Monaco they do not have school uniforms, the way the clothes the twins were wearing looked like a school uniform. Charlene made a good choice. The bond between twins is much more than the bond between brothers and sisters, and these delightful twins are the example.

I like that they just get to be children, doing the things that all children love. And enjoying it with Mom.

A lovely new photo of Jacques and Gabriella has been shared on Charlene's Instagram page this evening:

** Photo **

I bet Charlene has hundreds of cute gorgeous photos of her little cherubs. The most difficult thing for her would be which one to chose to release to us.

Jacques and Gabriella look like two little cherubs in that photo! So adorable.

Cute and heartwarming... two little lovelies !

Adorable new photo of Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 -

Thanks melina p. Beautiful children. Are there any pics of P Gabriella’s official duty today?

Melina, Many thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos of the twins! Even I would love to see picture's of Gabriella's official duty.

Handsome little man

C4A, I agree with you 100%. Has anyone seen any pictures of Gabriella's official duty?

Would love to see those pics too!

Jacques is going to be a tall, blond heart throb of a prince.;)

Hope the twins attend the children's Christmas party at the palace this year but even if they don't I look forward to seeing them on the family's Christmas card which we should see soon. The Princely family's card is always lovely and festive.

C4A, I agree with you 100%. Has anyone seen any pictures of Gabriella's official duty?
It isnt until next week, it seems. I think the original information was misunderstood or not very clear.

The christening of the frigate by P Gabriella hasn’t taken place yet? That would explain why there is no news of the event. I would definitely expect some news/pics. Thanks.

Some royal Christmas card pictures are starting to appear. Will the Grimaldi family post theirs on their FB account?

The twins certainly have had a lot of travel this summer with trips to South Africa, France and Ireland :flowers:

If I am not mistaken it is the first time that I have seen them wearing a school uniform. They both look lovely in red.

Is this school a different one than the one they previously attended? It is described as a private Catholic institution, and I think the other one was public?

Someone(perhaps a nanny?) has finally trimmed Ella's fringe and it looks "normal" again!?

Their masks emphasize their large blue eyes. How beautiful the Princely twins are!

Last edited:
Is this school a different one than the one they previously attended? It is described as a private Catholic institution, and I think the other one was public?

Someone(perhaps a nanny?) has finally trimmed Ella's fringe and it looks "normal" again!?

Their masks emphasize their large blue eyes. How beautiful the Princely twins are!

They attended pre-school before and now they are starting at primary school. I also seem to remember that their pre-school was public, yes. This private Catholic school (called FANB) serves students until the end of high school and was also attended by Princess Alexandra.

I didn't realize it was a Private Roman Catholic school :previous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom