Prince Rainier & Princess Grace Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't recall seeing this picture posted before:
Grace & Rainier at a reception in Monte Carlo in 1964
Corbis

omg! what a wonderful magazine!thanks dear, i saw it in TFS but i am glad you share it here too, many thanks. hugs

gotta say that they are my favorite royalty and I still can't believe their union as well. I'm still surprise till this day and I'm glad that fairy tale do exist and is real like Grace mentioned that she is real!

As much as I Diana and Grace - I do believe that Grace have a much happier marriage to Prince Rainier than Diana to Prince Charles. I read comments on youtube saying that they can't believe that Grace married Rainier, he's ugly blah, blah, and that she's marrying him because is her parent's trophy and not the one that she loves. Those comments are so rude and uncalled. I wish they could have done some research and then post the comments.

Thinking about it Is so sad to that the Princely couple is no longer around because I miss this true love fairytale! and I suppose I won't be able to see another one again!

Just wondering, but what color are prince rainier's eyes? I can't tell if they are brown or a dark blue perhaps?

Looks like Grace reused the little handbag that she took with her to the Oscars in 1955
http://mogleyohara.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/grace-kelly-oscar2.jpeg

Just wondering, but what color are prince rainier's eyes? I can't tell if they are brown or a dark blue perhaps?
Rainier's eyes were dark blue. All the children have blue eyes, so mum and dad must have had blue eyes too.

Oops that's a fault. Parents of blue eyed children don't need to have blue eyes too. It's the other way round... if you parents are both blue eyed, then all children will have blue eyes...

But Rainier still had blue eyes:)

I wondered what happened to the yacht Deo Juvante that Prince Rainier and Princess Grace spent their honeymoon on. Aristotle Onassis gave it to Rainier as a wedding gift. It was sold and has been refurbished as the Grace yacht to be used for chartering in the Galapagos Islands but according to Forbes magazine the yacht is similar to one owned by Johnny Depp and if you have the funds you can charter it in to see the Galapagos Islands near Equador . The deck plan is cute.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom