Prince Wenzeslaus (1974- ), son of Prince Philipp Erasmus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Prince Wenzeslaus attended with his mother, Princess Isabelle.

The term 'heir to the throne' actually applies only to the Hereditary Prince,which is the Liechtenstein equivilant of a Crown Prince.

Aidan.

No one seems to be privvy to that info as I've often wondered myself. His model girlfriend is listed as 5'10 or 5'11 and he's taller than her. So he's at least 6'2" (?)

kerry said:
No one seems to be privvy to that info as I've often wondered myself. His model girlfriend is listed as 5'10 or 5'11 and he's taller than her. So he's at least 6'2" (?)

You think he's that tall? I caught a glimpse of him on a DVD of Mary's and Fred's wedding and he seemed REALLY short. He actually seemed to be Fred's height or slightly taller (I compared them when Fred passed him walking down the aisle). Fred is no taller than 5'10" I think. Also, Prince Philipp seems to be the shortest of Hans-Adam's siblings. So that got me wondering. I assumed he was tall too but I'm not so sure. . .:ermm:

You're welcome BurberryBrit.:)

Just found this info about the couple breaking up on TMZ:
TMZ.com

For some reason I don't think the Princely Family is all broken up about this!:rolleyes:

kerry said:
You're welcome BurberryBrit.:)

Just found this info about the couple breaking up on TMZ:
TMZ.com

For some reason I don't think the Princely Family is all broken up about this!:rolleyes:
I don't think he would have been allowed to marry her (since the princes have to get PERMISSION from all the princes if he wants to keep his title and his allowance). Even though the tabloids said they were engaged, I never believed it. But it may have been serious because they were supposedly living together in Paris. :ermm: Adriana and Danny are perhaps a better fit. Remember the slapping episode? I think he's more conservative and she's more wild.

idid not seehim at mary and frederik wedding
where was seating?
billie-jo

BurberryBrit said:
... Remember the slapping episode? I think he's more conservative and she's more wild.

That was like almost two years ago?! I remember thinking that it was not going to last much longer after that. They did make a good looking couple though. I don't believe there were many more published incidents after that one. Anywho...hope he can find someone who is princess material and live up to the Liechtenstein name. :)

Does anyone know is this Wenzeslaus or his brother Rudolf, have any children? btw does anyone have pics of Nikolaus' daughter Maria-Annunciata?

Does anyone know is this Wenzeslaus or his brother Rudolf, have any children? btw does anyone have pics of Nikolaus' daughter Maria-Annunciata?

No, neither Wenzeslaus or Rudolf have any children.

A nice photo of Maria-Annunciata was provided by HMTLove23, and can be found in this thread.

Prince Wenzeslaus makes list of "Hottest Young Royals".:winkiss:

< ed - Warren >

Anyways back to the main topic Prince Wence is a very private person he is handsome too.I never heard of him until he starting dating model Aridana Lima of Brazil.
I think he will marry someone like him who lives a low profile and private life rather than someone who is outgoing and public.
Nice if he marries a royal or a fellow noble than a commoner it is time to
see more titled people marry each other.
Even though some commoners have turned into great queens and princess too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard that he is not free anymore.
Maybe the future princess Wenzeslaus is already known (but not officialy)

Any news of what Prince Wenzeslaus is up to these days?
Does he still live in Paris?

Theres nada on him :( Im trying to see if theres any news but it all just dates back to his time with Adrianna Lima.

is he married yet? where does he live/work?

met him!

I've met Wence a few times. He's about 6 ft tall and very nice and down to earth. In fact, I would say he is one of the most polite and humble people I've met. However, I don't think he's a very private person. It's not that hard to meet him as I think he goes out to clubs quite often.

I've met Wence a few times. He's about 6 ft tall and very nice and down to earth. In fact, I would say he is one of the most polite and humble people I've met. However, I don't think he's a very private person. It's not that hard to meet him as I think he goes out to clubs quite often.

Where did you met him? .. I'm a big fan of supermodel Adriana Lima, and I think they seemed a very passionate couple... want to know why they break of ? After that Adriana was really sad and took vacation for 3 months in Brazil :(

Where did you met him? .. I'm a big fan of supermodel Adriana Lima, and I think they seemed a very passionate couple... want to know why they break of ? After that Adriana was really sad and took vacation for 3 months in Brazil :(

Adriana has moved on and is happily married with one child and another on the way. Also this relationship was almost 10 years ago so. . .:whistling:

Wenceslas is the last unmarried brother but you never know if he is dating someone. Rudolph got married seemingly out of the blue, so you never know.

Is he with his mum here?

Yes that's his mother Isabelle at the wedding of Prince Felix of Luxembourg.

What is Prince Wenzeslaus currently doing? Does he work at the family bank?

This must be the most recent photo of the prince:
https://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...ZxrF2isUel.jpg

Took a bit of looking, but I found an article about him in 2016 being appointed CEO of Dalton Strategic Partnership. I went to their website, and he is indeed listed there still.

https://www.pionline.com/article/20...trategic-s-new-ceo-is-a-real-prince-literally

http://www.daltonsp.com/dsp/en/aboutus/ourteam

He is the last photo on the right, on the second last line (last full line) of photos.

JJ Jardine-Patterson who dated Pippa is with the company as well (his sister in law Emilia is Prince George's godmother).

Last edited:
Prince Wenzeslaus attended the Art of Wishes Gala at the Natural History Museum in London yesterday, October 11:

** Pic **

Who is this woman with him?

Back
Top Bottom