Princes Have GFs?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i have to agree with u.. do u think he likes blondes or brunnette B)

Haha i bet hes scared of girls.... :rolleyes: because of the thousands that want to have him or his money... poor guy

i think he really likes blondes.. B)

and about previous relations, he may have had one, but he tried a lot, and succeed, on hiding her from the press. he is such a cutie... it would be impossible that he didn't have any girlfriend...

if only he knew so many worship him lol :p because he isnt the heiredary duke dose that mean his future wife wont be a princess :unsure: it would be so funny if he was gay lol jokes

bad_barbarella said:
if only he knew so many worship him lol :p because he isnt the heiredary duke dose that mean his future wife wont be a princess :unsure: it would be so funny if he was gay lol jokes
:eek: :huh:

who says that?

Last edited by a moderator:
bad_barbarella said:
:blink: Some girls might need therapy if that happened

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so amazaded that he isnt a royal snob, and likes to be seen as a normal guy... I bet all his mates are really really really cute :p

i was also really surprised about that...

does anybody know when did guillaume and pia's relation start?

hehe i wish luxembourg got as much press as like brittan... then we would see as much of the boy as we see of prince william and harry

Yeah, its almost like Luxembourg is a secret. :ninja: I was looking on a map today, and Luxembourg is so small! It makes Belguim look like a giant :muscles: They don't even have a nuclear reactor. :nuke: I mean, I knew it was small, but not that small!

yes, it's really small. i was reading that they only took half an hour by car to arrive to the limits between belgium, france and germany from luxembourg city.

:eek: i heard a ruhmour chalotte is dating felix plz say its not true :cry:

Yahoo! group young_royalty has pics of Charlotte and this Felix she is dating....I don't think it's him though...

you know i think its good that they are like that and way more normal than most royals... at least they can be a bit more normal

true. and that's not good. we don't have too much information and photos about him and it would be really depresing if someone around him has more importance... :) then all the photos would be centred on her.

I think its great that he doesnt push the press... like i think there family is a very quiet private family who doesnt like too much publicity

hahaha...i agree...What kind of girl do you think Prince Guillaume goes for? Apart from what was on the list on the first page...i can strangely imagine him with some one outgoing and loud that would totally change his world hahahaha...i guess i would hate for him to marry some one who is shy as well for goodness sake he is quiet and having a quiet wife what a bore...i think he needs some one that would take him places he would never go yet still make him happy ^__^ all shy guys need this hahahaha

hahaha! when a shy person meets a 'not so shy' person, it ends in two different ways: maybe it goes utterly good, or they don't really fit in. i don't think he needs that type of girl. maybe a shy girl also, with who he can be himself. a shy girl but funny at the time, but in private.
i totally see him with a girl who doesn't maybe show too much of her emotions in public but who is really romantic when she is with him (for example cristina of spain or mathilde), don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom