'Princess' Ann Claire Pahlbod (1973- ), grandaughter of Princess Shams

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was funny that she went to Nashville thinking she would get a career even though she can,t sing. Here's a photos of her at the Global Vision for Peace party.from Splash news.com

Attachments

• party02.jpg
    party02.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,391
I miss her! Her show was funny-staged but funny.

Does anyone know what's up with her lately?

I dont know if anyone notices or not, but Anne-claire has a stricking resemblence to her grandmother, princess Shams. Though suprisingly Shams was very beautiful and elegant looking, Anne is the entire opposite in her photos.

harley said:
no, she is catholic

as a matter of fact she is muslim,but she thinks by pretending she is christian ,she would get to were she wants to be,being a muslim these days does not open doors for you.
last but not least this irritating woman will not acheive her craved stardom,especially in the music industry wether she is muslim,christian or jewish.:eek:

BIBA said:
as a matter of fact she is muslim,but she thinks by pretending she is christian ,she would get to were she wants to be,being a muslim these days does not open doors for you.
last but not least this irritating woman will not acheive her craved stardom,especially in the music industry wether she is muslim,christian or jewish.:eek:
She is christian. Because her grandparents ( Shams and her husband) converted to catholic religion many years ago before she was born, and her mother is from Newzeland who is also christian.
Anyway, being moslem dosen't prevent anyone to wear what he/she likes!!!!!

BIBA said:

Don't worry if she is not successful with your criteria, at least she has lots of money, title and belongs to a royal family!!!!:D

She is an adorable princess and I saw a few episodes of Her Royal Highness' television show where she searched for love in California ... what is HRH up to lately?

harley said:
no, she is catholic

Did she convert or are some members of Irans noble family catholic? Iam sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was just wondering. Thanks.:)

No way it's not a stupid question Laraib ... the answer is upthread:
Iwona said:
She is christian. Because her grandparents ( Shams and her husband) converted to catholic religion many years ago before she was born, and her mother is from Newzeland who is also christian.
Anyway, being moslem dosen't prevent anyone to wear what he/she likes!!!!!
Does anybody know what she is doing nowadays?

Last edited by a moderator:
PreDoc said:
She is an adorable princess and I saw a few episodes of Her Royal Highness' television show where she searched for love in California ... what is HRH up to lately?

Who knows. Hopefully, in my opinion, we'll never have to see her again.

Sorry but Ann Claire is extremely annoying from my perspective and thank heavens E! cancelled her irritating show. :rolleyes: Ugh, that voice of her's... like nails on a chalk board.

PreDoc said:
Oh, thanks PreDoc.:eek: :)

GlitteringTiaras said:
Who knows. Hopefully, in my opinion, we'll never have to see her again.
Sorry but Ann Claire is extremely annoying from my perspective and thank heavens E! cancelled her irritating show. :rolleyes: Ugh, that voice of her's... like nails on a chalk board.
I never got to hear Her Royal Highness sing, or do you mean her accent? I only saw the episode where the princess went on a date with a millionaire in southern California. I think she also fired one of her servants and replaced him with someone more efficient.

I wonder if she has visited her homeland?

PreDoc said:
Does anybody know what she is doing nowadays?

Yeah, how does she make a living? :confused:

as for her voice (singing anyway) it's terrible. i watched the show when i was bored b/c i had nothing better to do. who know's what she does for a living. if one goes by the way she's portrayed on her show, it seems that she lives off of daddy's goodwill, while continuously pursuing a country music career. after her show ended, i haven't seen, nor heard, anything about her. i don't know if e! approached her for a second season.

Ouch! Anihita Pahlbod (Ann-Claire) should realise two very important things:

1) She has a very slim claim to the title of "Princess", even without "HIH", as she is the great-granddaughter of a monarch, and the Princess Shams married a commoner.

2) If she wants to be a princess of Iran, she should stop trying to pretend that she's European, become a Muslim, and at least learn to speak the language (Farsi). She has admitted that her Farsi is terrible. She should at least make some attempt at embracing the culture of the people she claims to be a princess of.

I tried watching this show when it was on, but I could not get past the 1st episode. It was horrible. It also seemed totally set up.

Prince of Chota said:
Ouch! Anihita Pahlbod (Ann-Claire) should realise two very important things:

1) She has a very slim claim to the title of "Princess", even without "HIH", as she is the great-granddaughter of a monarch, and the Princess Shams married a commoner.

2) If she wants to be a princess of Iran, she should stop trying to pretend that she's European, become a Muslim, and at least learn to speak the language (Farsi). She has admitted that her Farsi is terrible. She should at least make some attempt at embracing the culture of the people she claims to be a princess of.

I agree 100% .If she is doing that I read here, this is not worth for a princess of Iran...And if she doesn't even speak Farsi correctly...mmmmhhh. Her chances to be a princess of Iran goes from slim to zero!

Good points, Princess of Chota.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Princess of Chota.
Hahaha--I hope the extra two "ss" were a mistake. :lol:

Anyway, I just find it objectionable that she does not speak the language, is Christian, and seems entirely uninterested in the Iranian/Persian culture and people. But she'll be their princess! I don't actually dislike her--I really feel that her character is good, and that she is a good person at the core. I just feel that she was pehaps raised in an environment that has lost touch with the reasons they are royal (or related to royals) in the first place.

The issue of being out-of-touch with one's people is a difficult one for me, so I can identify with her. My father is a descendant of a house of prominent Native American leaders, yet I was raised in California and Hawaii, far away from the culture of my people. Yet I was raised to know, respect, and participate in that culture, even from afar. I am--and have been--learning the language of my ancestors, and it means a lot to me. Imagine, though, it bothers me that my ancestors generations back were leaders, and I'm not even claiming to be a prince (the username is not a serious claim).

I heard Princess Ann-Clarie's father only holds the style of HH and not HIH but I could be incorrect. I also heard that Ann-Claire speaks several lanuages. She did not have the best attuide for someone who was a princess seriously I did not see the end of her reality show but I read up on the web that she get ties cut from her father. The information I have is not a that reliable being it comes from the web.

Who is princess Ann clarie..... is she iranian ....what is her relation with the late shahs famely?

Last edited:
reeda2000 said:
Who is princess Ann clarie..... is she iranian ....what is her relation with the late shahs famely?
See post #3. She is the granddaughter of the late Shah's sister, Princess Shams (who married a commoner).
No idea where the 'princess' title comes from; she's certainly not a Princess of Iran.

Warren said:
See post #3. She is the granddaughter of the late Shah's sister, Princess Shams (who married a commoner).
No idea where the 'princess' title comes from; she's certainly not a Princess of Iran.
You can actually have the title of Princess created for you or you can buy the title of princess it cost thousands of dollars. Ann Claire might not to be Princess of Iran but she still posssibly hold the title of princess.

Okay guys, Ann Claire is not a Princess. She is related by blood to the Iranian royal house. Yes, her parents are wealthy and her father is titled.

No she is not a singer. She is actually a professional actress. She has been in several stage productions. This wasn't really reality tv. It was a scripted show by E! television made to look like a reality show.

The whole premice was this rich "royal" spoiled brat w/ no skills and no idea of the real world comes to LA. She wants to be a singer. Her parents give her a month to accomplish that or they cut her off financially. The show then follows her antics while she trys to accomplish this.

She doesn't want to be a princess or anything like that. This was just a paid acting gig that's all. It was all in the papers and on the internet when the show came out. It was all pretend and a joke. N othing more.

I actually watched most of this since it was pretty hilarious.
That poor dear girl had about as much singing talent as my cat...and her taste in men!!!! Oh lordy, don't get me started.
I'm so glad to know she wasn't REALLY interested in "mullet man".

I like her though, she seems a sweetie.

Fashionista100 said:
Okay guys, Ann Claire is not a Princess. She is related by blood to the Iranian royal house. Yes, her parents are wealthy and her father is titled.

No she is not a singer. She is actually a professional actress. She has been in several stage productions. This wasn't really reality tv. It was a scripted show by E! television made to look like a reality show.

The whole premice was this rich "royal" spoiled brat w/ no skills and no idea of the real world comes to LA. She wants to be a singer. Her parents give her a month to accomplish that or they cut her off financially. The show then follows her antics while she trys to accomplish this.

She doesn't want to be a princess or anything like that. This was just a paid acting gig that's all. It was all in the papers and on the internet when the show came out. It was all pretend and a joke. N othing more.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize the show was so scripted. I mean, I knew it was a little like most "reality" tv, but not to that extent. I hate to admit it, but I did watch it a few times just because I was dumbfounded by her claims. Now she's dropped off the face of the earth it seems, and I'm not complaining about that!

princess anne clair

I'd like to ask if anyone on this board knows anything about her, beyond what I had on my website (see my signature). The page on her is gone, by the way.

I have a certain reason for asking this, but I cannot reveal that reason on a public forum. Thanks in advance.

If you have seen Love is in the Hier, then look at some of the older photos of the Sha's mother...when she was younger. They look strikingly alike!

Back
Top Bottom