Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family, Current Events 2: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen photos of some very stunning and mouth watering homes from Edo.

Unfortunately, that wasn't one of them.:sad:

Agree, but my 27 year old granddaughter loved it! Exactly why I now only give cash to all my family for Christmas as all their tastes differ and I certainly can't keep up [or want to]. JMO

I don't care for the decor, but the view from the windows is stunning, so perhaps no one will look at the questionable furniture.

Awesome decor!!

I believe it is a model apartment set up to help sell units in the building. No one actually lives there.

Awesome decor!!

Agreed! A lot of the minimalist design can feel cold and harsh, but this didn't. His use of soft curved lines and fabrics worked really well. It does give it a homey feeling

Herr looks had so much improved recently, but this blouse is ugly. She looks like a candy wrapped in cellophane.

Beatrice seems to love Vampire's Wife, but that top is too extreme and does nothing for her.

I agree that Beatrice's fondness for Vampire's Wife is unfortunate. I find their clothes garish, even bizarre at times.

When Beatrice gets it right she is spectacular but this outfit is not a winner imo.

I do like her muted makeup, especially her lipstick.

I rather like the top. It's not something I would wear, I'm older than Bea, and I think it looks lovely on her.

It's not something I would wear either and I'm close to her in age but I think it looks fine for a summer night out. I mean yes it looks like a boiled sweet in light pink cellophane but in a cute way IMO. I don't like the length and shape of the collar or the puffed sleeves but other than that it's a fun look to me.

I actually prefer it to the dress and jacket she wore the day before to the charity lunch. :ohmy:

Vampire's Wife is hit and miss for me. Some pieces look fabulous but others are so much that very few could pull them off. Guess they live up to the name of the brand. ;)

Wish both Bea and Kate would forget this label exists.

First it was dresses with old dust ruffles every where. Now we get the huge shoulder pad shoulders and exaggerated collar.

The candy wrapper fabric is just the icing on the ugly cake of this look.

:previous: I see the Daily Mail is still at it's clickbait best as it refers to Beatrices's dress as a "Midi Dress". :argh:

Failing to see how midi dress is click bait. :ermm:

As for dress I like the print but the over all cut is not my favourite.

Beatrice and Edoardo with Sienna and Wolfie attended the wedding of Edoardo's step-sister Phoebe Williams-Ellis with Raoul de Lantsheere in Cumbria:

** dailymail article **

They seem to have such a great life together. I wonder if they were celebrating their wedding anniversary?;)

Wow!:wub:

I was on the fence about Edo's new beard, but I've decided that I like it.;)

I don’t! And I am holding my breath for Frederic to shave his

It would have been lovely to actually see the child's face. I do not understand the point of these types of coy photos...why not simply avoid releasing any photo at all?:ermm:

But Happy Birthday to little Sienna Mapelli-Mozzi!

Back
Top Bottom