Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Benedikte at the World Championships in Jumping, Dressage, Para Dressage and Vaulting in Herning today, August 10 - not everyone can wear orange, but she can ?

** Pic **

And look number 2 today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Two looks for Princess Benedikte on the final day of the World Championships in Jumping, Dressage, Para Dressage and Vaulting in Herning on August 14:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Benedikte lovely in blue at a performance of the Chamber Ballet at the Opera in Copenhagen this evening, August 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Benedikte attended the celebration of her friend's 50th wedding anniversary yesterday, August 19:

** Full view ** Close up **

Perfect color on her, and a really nice dress (or top and skirt).

:previous:

I rather think it's a dress, but I'm not 100% sure either, this evening for the charity event "Gala for Ukraine" Benedikte attended in Copenhagen it is more clear that it's a blouse and skirt combination ;)

** Video with full view ** Full view ** Close up **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte attended the celebration of the 850th anniversary of the Church Festival at St. Bendt's Church in Ringsted today, August 26, looking great in a flower print dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Benedikte hosted her traditional reception for exchange students from Greenland and their Danish hosts from Gentofte at Amalienborg today, September 15:

** Pic ** gallery with full view **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte, elegant as always, presented awards during the Alzheimer Research Foundation's award ceremony in Copenhagen today, September 21:

** kongehuset gallery **

I like Benedikte's repeat outfit, and who knew it had a train?

It does not pair well with the order sash, though.

Princess Benedikte at the opening of parliament today, October 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Benedikte opened the exhibition "FLORA DANICA - The World's Wildest Frame" at the Koldinghus in Kolding today, October 6:

** Full view ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
In love with her outfit, she's so adorable! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Benedikte attended the opening of the World Cup in wheelchair rugby in Vejle yesterday, October 10:

** instagram gallery **

Very classy all black look but the jewels add a splash of colour ,others could take note!

Adorable, she and QMII are always oozing Mary Poppins-ish vibes. The cape also comes in handy because, boy, is it fresh today!

Sooo elegant! I loved the cape coat with that gorgeous purple color!!!

Bene and purple go together like whatever the Danish equivalent of peanut butter and jelly is. :)

Back
Top Bottom