Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, the photos of Princess Caroline in the black ensemble at the Gala-
What a great Valentines Day gift from the woman who is, in my opinion, the greatest woman walking the face of the earth! Overwhelming!

I love how involved and dedicated Princess Caroline has been to AMADE over the years. :)

It's really a wonderful video. Amade has done a great job for the children of Third World. I wonder if Amade will do something for the children of Gaza and Palestinian people, who suffer so much lately.

I agree with you Capri, it's a wonderful video and just like you, as i was watching it i couldn't help but thinking of the Palestinian children. Unfortunately i don't think Amade can do much for them. Not only i think Amade lacks the means other organisations such as the UN, the Red Cross and other humanitarian organisations have ( human and material means ), and even these organisations face huge difficulties in penetrating the territory ( due to continuing bombings wich makes the situation in Gaza very dangerous) as the situation is in its altogether very difficult in both diplomatic and political fields... So i'm afraid that, at least as the conflict goes on Gaza will be out of range for the Amade. Then, when things calm down, who knows...:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Last edited:
HRH The Princess of Hanover attended the Dutch AMADE foundation in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam on November 7th.

PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great!

Wonderful Caro!

The King and Queen don't have to receive each Noble Princess coming to their Country for Charity Events. Could you imagine Fergie at the Royal Dutch Court ?

Her black & white pearl ring is stunning

The King and Queen don't have to receive each Noble Princess coming to their Country for Charity Events. Could you imagine Fergie at the Royal Dutch Court ?

Well i can imagine a lot of people being invited at court, but why name Fergie? Sarah Ferguson is not a princess and Fergie Duhamel (of the Black eyed peas) is not a princess either, so what do they have to do with P.Caroline?

Anyway, I don't think P.Caroline's visit included an official visit to king or queen, but as we know the royals meet informal more often than we will ever know..

Dutch tv-show "Blauw Bloed" showed the gala for the foundation of Amade in the NL and the presence of P.Caroline there. The clip didn't show members of the dutch RF present (and i'm pretty sure they would have mentioned if it was the case) and as i understood it P.Caroline visited Amsterdam specifically for the gala so i got the impression she flew in right before it started and left the country after the gala was finished (let's face it, flying between Amsterdam and Monaco only takes a few hours so can easily be done in one day)
In other words i very much doubt that she had other visits in the NL on that evening ;)

She looks wonderful but do I remember her wearing that dress many years ago?

Sarah Ferguson indeed has been guest at the Dutch Court when she still was married to the Duke of York. "Fergie" is not to compare with the Princess of Hannover who is related by the Orange-Nassaus by birth (Monaco) and by marriage (Hannover) and is a senior member of a ruling sovereign house.

:flowers:

[...] The clip didn't show members of the dutch RF present (and i'm pretty sure they would have mentioned if it was the case) and as i understood it P.Caroline visited Amsterdam specifically for the gala so i got the impression she flew in right before it started and left the country after the gala was finished (let's face it, flying between Amsterdam and Monaco only takes a few hours so can easily be done in one day)[...]

The Princess of Hannover came and left by car with a (Belgian) diplomatic license plate That indicates she did not came by plane . I think Princess Caroline came from the Château de Marchais (in Northern France, against the Belgian border). The castle and its extensive domains are much larger than the whole principality of Monaco....

A trip from the Château de Marchais to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam is easy to make via Antwerp and Breda.

Front cour of the Château de Marchais: http://ville-sissonne.fr/images/asso_musique_marchais.jpg

Prince Albert and Princess Stéphanie on the cour of the Château de Marchais: http://s23.photobucket.com/user/ellabellachella/media/0000190599-005.jpg.html

:flowers:

JUNE 14: Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the AMADE Deutschland Charity dinner on June 14, 2016 in Munich, Germany. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Amade Mondiale/Getty Images For L'AMADE)

Gettyimages gallery

Was that Franz, Duke of Bavaria that I spotted with the Princess :previous:?

Back
Top Bottom