Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Summer Vacation with the Press all around the Pacha ...
Actually, I am told Caroline not on the Pacha III...
The press may have been all around the Pacha in St. Tropez with Alexandra and her boyfriend, but I do not believe Caroline arrived in Capri aboard the Pacha, even though logically one would think so... If the info I received is incorrect, then I sincerely apologize

Nice to see she's still in shape... :flowers:
Caroline is the greatest!
She is my earthy inspiration...she looks spectacular as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like she is wearing one of Pauline's satin blouses or jumpsuits.

She has been in Capri with a yacht? Because Alexandra is in Pacha and she is in St Tropez.

She has been in Capri with a yacht? Because Alexandra is in Pacha and she is in St Tropez.
On the yacht of friends. Also she was in Naples with Jacques Grange and Pierre Passebon.

Among the many facets of his life , I think it is fair to point to his opening the noted and singular Passage Art gallery , and his overall importance in the Art world...

Princess Caroline of Monaco on vacation in Capri with friends

Looks like they went to a party. Surprised that the images of the children are not fuzzed out as is the law in France.

Looks like they went to a party. Surprised that the images of the children are not fuzzed out as is the law in France.
It's up to the publication in the relevant country to do the pixellation not the photographic agency. Hadn't realised that was the law in France, knew it was the case in Spain for children under 18.

There is no news about Caroline' vacation, I suppose.

Alexandra with boyfriend, friend and their dogs left the family’s yacht for a walk on the beach in St Tropez yesterday, June 21:

** legion media gallery **

Alexandra with boyfriend, friend and their dogs left the family’s yacht for a walk on the beach in St Tropez yesterday, June 21:

** legion media gallery **

How many dogs?
Alexandra is a very beautiful girl and she seems very happy with Ben. I think the trousers is not flattering.

Doesn't seem like it would be much fun being on the Pacha surrounded by photographers.

Pacha is in Corsica. I wonder if Caroline or one of her children are there. I 've missed her in vacation.

I suppose it's Pierre's turn at the PACHA next.

Happy to see the Casiraghis and Alexandra loved up ;)

Alexandra carries herself the way her mother does.

Sasha and India seem to have had growth spurts.

Back
Top Bottom